Another Hand Simulator

Codehead UK

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Codehead i just wanted to say that you are sick :) And i mean it in a genius and brilliant way :) I know there are more guys like you who made a simulator but i used yours and man o man it works so well :)

I am visually challenged so when i play totemball with my hands and arms i have to stand like 1.5 meters away from my tv. But at that distance i can't see well and i can't see where i have to go with the ball. But with your programm and advice i could sit as close to my tv as always and have a keyboard on my lap and the cam pointed to my pc screen. Just finished the whole game with it.

Once more thanks again excellent job :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I downloaded the simulator and placed it on my desktop. It looks quality, nice job... now I just have to get around to actually playing the damned game. I took your setup one step farther. I downloaded a few bits of software, allowing me to use my Xbox 360 controller to control the buttons I map to the controller on my computer. I mapped up-down-left-right to the joystick, it's almost like playing a game without a broken control scheme.

Edited by Blue Radium

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...