Achievement Discussion

Teh Phantomz

That's very true. It's a lot easier with friends. And this game is in general much more fun when played that way. I always like to do my first playthrough solo. But then it's rare that I'm not partied up with people to play. Unless I'm grinding for items of course. No one wants to drag their buddies through that. :p

Ya, this game was made to be played with friends. Made it alot more enjoyable (not to say solo isnt enjoyable). I played the first game solo. I loved the game, but had a much better experience playing B2 with my friends/clan mates.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean Terramorphous? After you beat the game, talk to Tannis to receive the You. Will. Die. Seriously side quest. Then you have to travel to Thousand Cuts. Go to the right when you enter Slab Town. Then take the ramp down the left. There will be a room that glows purple. Pay 4 Eridium at the altar to access the boss location. I hope that helps you find him. :) Good luck. He's a pretty tough fight solo if it's your first attempt.

thank for the info :)

One more question, if you want to farm the warrior, do you kill him, then kill yourself?

Edited by Sickside85

thank for the info :)

One more question, if you want to farm the warrior, do you kill him, then kill yourself?

I haven't farmed the Warrior a lot, and I was usually in my friend's game when we did. But I believe he would always save and quit. Then I'd rejoin and we'd be back at the start of the fight. I might be mistaken here. Like I said, I joined his game at the start of the fight. But this would make sense to me anyway. Hopefully that's correct and is helpful to you. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know if there coming out with achievements for the mechromancer class?

There isn't any right now. So I wouldn't expect any in the future honestly. Anything's possible. But I imagine they'll stick to only adding them for the 4 major expansions first. But they didn't make the first DLC worth 250 gamerscore. So they aren't going to reach the 2000 max with the Season Pass content. It is possible that they'll add either new DLC with achievements or new classes with achievements related to them to reach the gamerscore cap in the future. We don't know at this time.

Hada question maybe someone could help me out with..I'm about to beat the game but I'm missing some locations for the explorer achievements.Could I join some1s game who has the the locations and still get the achievement or will I have to find them myself?

You have to personally discover them. You can have a friend join your game and lead you to them though. That's what I did for the last one I couldn't find. I had a friend join the game that had all of the achievements. He then showed me where it was.

You have to personally discover them. You can have a friend join your game and lead you to them though. That's what I did for the last one I couldn't find. I had a friend join the game that had all of the achievements. He then showed me where it was.

Ina new game + (if they have it) would all areas still be discovered that I found or would I have to rediscovery everything?

Ina new game + (if they have it) would all areas still be discovered that I found or would I have to rediscovery everything?

Everything you discovered in your first playthrough will still be discovered when you start True Vault Hunter Mode. I'm pretty sure you're going to have to discover it in your game though. So get your friend to join your game. I'm not sure if you discover a location in another player's game if it will count towards the achievement or not. That's because I didn't start playing co-op until I already had all of those achievements. I hope you find the one you're missing. :)

• 2 weeks later...

For the "Did it all " achievement, do you have to do it all on a single character? The last quest i need is Hyperion Slaughter on my 36 Comando(but i am having trouble getting thru it solo, and cant find a partner for it). But if i can just do it on my 50 assassin it will make it a lot quicker.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys my gamertag is: VideInfra86

im a lvl 50 Mechromancer, just looking to take care of Master Gee.

Got good weapons etc, know the strategy to beat him, just cant do it alone or with people that dont communicate.

He's my last quest before i get the completionist acheevo so any help would be greatly appreciated and i'd be willing to dupe any of my items/weapons.

Please add me and send me a message

GT: VideInfra86

What's the best area to get the Gunzerker's 'So Much Blood' achievement? I'm only at level 22, but am not a huge fan of the Gunzerker would rather find an area with more enemies to extend Gunzerking 1.8 seconds each rather than train for two more levels...

my boy did it in the caustic caverns warehouse, said it was super easy.

having a bit of trouble with the challenge accepted achievement. I've completed all of the non-level specific ones and still no ping. any ideas?

there are 2 challenges that dont show up until you reach lvl 5 on others. The one for rocket launcher splash damage and close up shotgun kills I believe.

• 1 month later...

lordbunnyhunter

I personally think the dlc are worth the buy, get the season pass and u will get all 4 dlc and save 10$ in the process. If u like the game which sounds like you do since u r on ur 3rd playthrough then u will like the dlc. more of the same fun with new guns and new invincible bosses. also, the level cap will be raised sooner than later it sounds and what better way to level ur characters pass the cap than with new dlc for u to play. Just a personal oppinion but u should definitily check out the dlc!