Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to get the multiplayer achievements, specifically Originality, Together in the Lught, and Ménage a Trois. Would be nice if we could get them all together in one go. I just started the game today and am playing as the tank character. Message my GT ibuprofelin if you would like to do this. I'll have a mic on Friday, and I am available to play before 3pm or after 1130pm on weekdays and anytime on weekends. Thanks.

Anyone who need any achievements, need help or bored...hit me up.

My gt is Motorexgtr32

Need help with

- "Originality"

- " Ménage à trois "

- " People Person "

I'm gonna send you guys a friend request tonight. Hoping to be able to get the one you mentioned Areskusu as well as the one for doing 5 quests with the same partner. I'm on most mornings/afternoons I'll send a message if I see you guys.

I posted this in the BBA sub-section as well, but it seems more people have been checking this side of this sub-forum, so:

Looking for someone to help with my last 3 achievements in this game:

Complete Set (need someone to cover me while I'm getting to the wave that'll get me this)

Gladiator School (already have each character to level 10 at least, and have it completed with Purna)

Stick it to the Enemy (Just need someone to have my back when I'm doing this one)

Gamertag: CulpaExMachina

Hit me up on Xbox live or send me a PM on here if interested.

Hey guys, I plan to hire this game for 1 week and will be online pretty much all the time. I need anyone who wants to play or wants to go through the entire campaign with me. Preferably people from Australia/New Zealand only as the lag would be unbearable. I won't have any DLC, just the normal campaign to go through and try and get as many achievements as we can :) Also a microphone would be appreciated since it can get pretty confusing sometimes. My GT is P33P1NG TOM. Thanks!

I am looking for a partner to do the arena achievements with, specifically, the one where you need to get to wave 30 with a partner. I am available weekdays before 3pm EST, and anytime on weekends. I will be on pretty much all day on Saturday. Please message GT: ibuprofelin if you want to get this done.

I recently completed a new game+ with Logan, and along the way (140 hours), I looted some awesome weapons. The crown jewel is definitely my L60 Eviscerator, but I also have a L60 Master Chef, as well as a L59 M.C. Additionally, I can also give you a couple of nice firearms. With the exception of M.C., all of the items I have are L60. They have been fully upgraded, yet I did not put any mods on most of them (especially the aforementioned ones).

Since I will most likely not be playing the game that much anymore, I want to offer them to any players who might be interested. If you want to know more, send me a message over LIVE.