Achievement Trading/Online Matches Thread

Minty

It does have to be ranked, and I've tried to find friends in some but only did it once.

By the way, at the minimum you need 8 people in a ranked match to start.

P.S.- I don't care if anyone boosts anymore, I actually might be down for boosting soon.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested in working on this...even if I could get into a match with just 1 other person we could keep throwing the flag back and forth...as far as I know it will count the points as long as you pick it up, drop it and another player touches it...the other person doesn't even need to be on the opposing team if I'm reading it correctly...if that's the case then 2 players on the same team could just pick drop, pick, drop etc to rack up quick points. Anyone know if this works in the way I described?

You HAVE to be on opposite teams. I've encountered a glitch though. Some times when they return the flag, it echoes[says flag return 5 times] and they get five points for one return!

Noticed this to... it's awesome but does anyone know how to do it?

Just started playing it legit... got 31 points lol only a few thousand to go ha ha

still boosting BTW>

Edit: according to my calculations we will gain,"with the boosting"

7000 points every 10 games, so it will take us about 50-60 games.

so 10 games a day... so about 5-6 days...

Edit: Edit: Hopefully we can do this without any probs.

Edit: Edit: Edit: if we get a group of 20 up together, in a private match

then we all leave and search at the same time then there could be a chance of 6 of us getting together.