The Peterson Achievement - Need help

Totally Dubbed

GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT!

Doing this:

"At the moment i'm doing 20minute halves, on amateur with me (5star team) and CPU on half a star. Every 20mins i just press a button."

Need a wired controller, or plug and play, and turn off vibrations in the preferences on your Xbox 360 controller :)

Hey all,

I know this game has been out for a long time. But i saw my GS, and don't like the 9 at the end of it, and wanted the secret achivement that is worth 1G.

I know i need 50hrs gameplay, that's 3000 mins combined.

I have currently around:

1300 Offline

530 Online

Meaning i still need around 1200 minutes, which is around 20hrs.

I really don't fee like playing through the game for that long, and i almost have all the achievements on that game but for the "frequent flyer" = cba, and the interactive leagues one = which was glitched.

Therefore, i need a good way to boost this 20hrs.

Is there any suggestions, or anything i could do, to get 20hrs gameplay, easily. In other words not actually playing the game?

Thanks in advance,

Dubbed

Edited by Totally Dubbed
Got it

Taken from the achievement guide:

"A quicker way of getting this is to set up a 4 Minute Half match using 2 controllers, let the game finish a draw, and then let extra time finish as a draw. The match will then proceed to a Penalty Shootout. From there on in, just leave the controllers alone. Because your controller will take too long to take the Penalty, the CPU will take it for you, and will always put it straight down the middle, and the Goalkeeper will always save it, meaning that the game will just keep doing that, you can also leave your xbox on overnight doing this as well."

"A quicker way of getting this is to set up a 4 Minute Half match using 2 controllers, let the game finish a draw, and then let extra time finish as a draw. The match will then proceed to a Penalty Shootout. From there on in, just leave the controllers alone. Because your controller will take too long to take the Penalty, the CPU will take it for you, and will always put it straight down the middle, and the Goalkeeper will always save it, meaning that the game will just keep doing that, you can also leave your xbox on overnight doing this as well."

Thanks, but no thanks :p

I looked that up...and did that, but as i did 4 minute halves(+ET), and did around 20minutes on penalties it only gave me 8minutes in the stats screen....

At the moment i'm doing 20minute halves, on amateur with me (5star team) and CPU on half a star. Every 20mins i just press a button.

One thing with that achievement guide is that you need two WIRED controllers, no matter how they are wired but or else they switch off....

• 2 weeks later...
You will just have to keep on what you are doing im afraid... Theres no other way :(

Just each time youre doing something non xbox related, just leave it on the 20 min halves.

Ive got it and thats how i got it over time. :(

Hope this helped

weel it would have helped if it was posted around 2 -3 weeks ago lol...

As you can see in bold i GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT!

Although thx for the reply.

WARNING! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

I just tried this and I only needed about 14 hours and I left this on before I went to bed and whilst I was at work... 22hrs later and no achievement! I was spewing too, coz I'm on 79999 and wanted the 1G to get 80000 exact... oh well, back to Mass Effect 2

WARNING! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

I just tried this and I only needed about 14 hours and I left this on before I went to bed and whilst I was at work... 22hrs later and no achievement! I was spewing too, coz I'm on 79999 and wanted the 1G to get 80000 exact... oh well, back to Mass Effect 2

if u can do what i did afk from the controller every 20mins...

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
You will just have to keep on what you are doing im afraid... Theres no other way :(

Just each time youre doing something non xbox related, just leave it on the 20 min halves.

Ive got it and thats how i got it over time. :(

Hope this helped

I got some problems with this achievement too. The solution above doesn't seem to work for me. Whenever I leave the game on 20 min halves, I still need to do something every few whiles. After about 5 minutes my controller switches off automatically and the match is paused on Side Select screen.

Is there any way I can increase (or turn off completely) the time after which my gamepad switches off? Any help would be appreciated.

Plug your controller in. I'd reccomend taking the battery out. The battery packs in the xbox controller's rechargeable battery are just two AA NiMH (nickel metal hydride) batteries. They do deteriorate over time when they are constantly plugged in. So take the batteries out and put your controller on the plug and play cable.

Some games require activity on the controller. You'll have to figure out a way to do this with elastic bands. Fifa you could do it to both thumbsticks to have the player run a large circle? I'm not sure, I didn't use this method for my achievement. But give it a shot, plugging in your controller will stop it from turning off.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...