Official Release date on Marketplace???

abartshe

i thought the Nicolson Electroplating dlc was only for midnight best pre-orders, at least thats what they told me,,, maybe its free for me or something

Nah, you get it from free. If you read the thing it says something like, "Get it early at Best Buy and get access to Nicholson Elctro WHEN ITS RELEASED". lol very tricky of them, but at least you still get it for free :)

I like how there's people on the site leaderboards with 1200 in this game from days ago while the rest of us dont even know when the DLC will come out.

I've never checked the leaderboards, but I assume that it doesn't take the info from your actual gamertag? because as far as I know, it should be possible to have 100% yet! lol

Edit: Looks like they are legit, how the hell do they have the DLC already!?

Edited by DENAz666

I've never checked the leaderboards, but I assume that it doesn't take the info from your actual gamertag? because as far as I know, it should be possible to have 100% yet! lol

You get the slip of the tongue dlc if you pre-order from play.com.

eBay, dawg.

1000GS for the game.

100GS - Slip of the Tongue

100GS - The Naked City

=

1200GS all up. Unless I'm missing some other leaderboard.

eBay, dawg.

1000GS for the game.

100GS - Slip of the Tongue

100GS - The Naked City

=

1200GS all up. Unless I'm missing some other leaderboard.

Yeah, I can't believe how much Slip of the Tongue and The Naked City are selling for on eBay, some are going for the same price as the game. I wish now I hadn't used my code to redeem TNC, I could have sold it on there and used some of the funds towards buying all the DLC once it's released, with some cash still left over.

i bought a slip of the tounge of ebay for $17.99. I figured it is probably going to be $10 when it is available on the marketplace so i'll pay a little extra and get it earlier.

How about giving me some money,too? you obviously don't need it.

Dude, the DLC will cost 400 oder 560 max for each case. Paying 18 bucks for an hour long case. *facepalm*

What I did to get both dlc's is a little less than ethical....but....

I went to gamestop and picked up a new copy with the Naked City DLC. Opened it, took out the codes and stuff. Went right into walmart and exchanged it for a new game with the Slip of the Tongue dlc. I told them that my copy of the game did not come with the walmart exclusive dlc.

The only catch was that they have different upc numbers. Which was promptly waved, because besides the upc numbers they are identical.

What I did to get both dlc's is a little less than ethical....but....

I went to gamestop and picked up a new copy with the Naked City DLC. Opened it, took out the codes and stuff. Went right into walmart and exchanged it for a new game with the Slip of the Tongue dlc. I told them that my copy of the game did not come with the walmart exclusive dlc.

The only catch was that they have different upc numbers. Which was promptly waved, because besides the upc numbers they are identical.

Wow, sucks for the person who buys the one you turned in.

Wow, sucks for the person who buys the one you turned in.

Nah, it was only supposed to be a pre-order bonus. After the first shipment none others will have it in there. That and Walmart does not repackage things to re-sell them.