Achievement Trading Thread

wright3034

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Looking to boost the rest of my online achievements now until next Sunday.

I am EST time so -5 hours GMT for everyone in the uK or EU. Will be available pretty much any time so send me a message with a friend request if you need me or want to help. Thank you :drunk

GT: Leck Meine Eier

Still need two more people to boost achievements. (the Other Cheek, Boys With Toys, Boxing Clever and Clobbering) Trying again tomorrow June 18th at 10am EST/3pm GMT and plan out any other days through out the week.

Edited by Hunter_D86

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am putting together a boosting session on trueachievements.com for next tuesday 9pm CET (We are 6 players so far). We are desperatly looking for a player who is already lvl. 31 or higher for the "clobbering" achievement. If someone on that level or higher could help us out, that would be perfect.

Everybody else is free to join out session too of course. We are going for almost every achievement exept of the ones in classic mode

See you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm looking to boost most of the multiplayer achievements in this game, never did get around to them. Willing to help others get what they need. I'm missing; Orbis Non Sufficit, Au-ned, Clobbering, Hat Trick, Console Compliancy, For England Alec, The Other Cheek, Full Deck, Boys With Toys, Lucky Seven, Boxing Clever & Cheated.

GT: JBOND88

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking to get the "Cheated" achievement (get killed 3+ times by Oddjob's hat in a Public match). I'm free all weekend (Nov 7th thru Nov 11th).

In turn, I'll help you get any achieve you want/need. All I care about is the "Cheated" one so I can even out my Gamerscore again (the Facility bathroom "Flush" achievement ruins your score by awarding you 2 :gsicon:). The "Cheated" achievement is the one worth 3 :gsicon:.

Anyone add me. GT = St33l Ph4nt0m

Edit: Added you JBOND88, Debon4ire, and iWogFather, since I see you posted in the last couple days. I'm free all weekend for this.

Edited by TheSteelPhantom

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still free to boost some online achievements. I'm on all weekend... hoping to get this done before the Xbox One releases, please! :(

I'd love to set up a time or something when myself, iWogFather, Debon4ire, and others can be online at the same time. How about... 9pm eastern time tonight? That's 8pm central. 7pm mountain. 6pm west coast.

GT = St33l Ph4nt0m

Edited by TheSteelPhantom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...