Consistent Performers

NinjaHarley

Were you using a playlist or single songs? and what difficulty?

Edit: Nevermind We just got it, Not sure but we just picked an easy song and played it popped halfway through the song. We had attempted before on this same song and Diff

So maybe its 5 in a row 5 times?

Side note: Now I just need Go Shorty, The 3 weekends in a row, both the 10K , and the one for everyones outfits

Edited by NinjaHarley

Works in Party mode and unlocks during song.

I got it with this setup:

Both players signed in

Created A single song playlist of Song "Tan Step"

"Party Mode"--pull from playlist and Easy difficulty and only picked perform mode.

Both dancers should easily get 5 Flawless ratings on the move "Trouncing''

---Probably can unlock "Keep it Old School" achievement (matching crew look outfits) at the same time.

Tan Step is a bonus track that unlocks with its special crew (M.O.C). For me it was unlocked at level 14.

It's not Party mode only, people. It's the difficulty that matters. Me and my wife just turned the game on and got it on the first try. Dance -> Perform -> "I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)" (Dance Central 1) -> Easy. Got it within 6 moves. So, yeah, it does NOT HAVE TO BE PARTY (which I kind of figured anyway). And, it apparently can't be on Beginner. We had tried many times in both Perform and Party on Beginner with many different songs from DC1, DC2, DC3, and DLC songs.

So, yeah. Tried it again with two additional profiles with a different song, worked again.

It's not Party mode only, people. It's the difficulty that matters. Me and my wife just turned the game on and got it on the first try. Dance -> Perform -> "I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)" (Dance Central 1) -> Easy. Got it within 6 moves. So, yeah, it does NOT HAVE TO BE PARTY (which I kind of figured anyway). And, it apparently can't be on Beginner. We had tried many times in both Perform and Party on Beginner with many different songs from DC1, DC2, DC3, and DLC songs.

So, yeah. Tried it again with two additional profiles with a different song, worked again.

That would make sense, even considering they just added the new Beginner mode and the fact it's a difficulty not selectable in story.

Does getting gold stars actually depend on your score or something else? I haven't played this game much but in the past I could score like 300k more points than someone and not get gold stars yet they still got them(referring to online videos).

Edited by Thomas001122

Does getting gold stars actually depend on your score or something else? I haven't played this game much but in the past I could score like 300k more points than someone and not get gold stars yet they still got them(referring to online videos).

Gold stars is done by your rating on the moves and not your score. Score was for only DC1. Here is how the breakdown is for gold stars.

http://www.dancecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7894&p=24693&viewfull=1#post24693