Mad about orgy achievement!

DevilGuy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, then dont let your family play it if their under 18. And dont let them watch as you make bussiness (Lol) with your wife or when your going for the orgy acheviment.

It's not his family, it's him... he's not 18.

I'm not one to hate, but I agree with 'A Satyr'... You're not 18, so don't complain about things you don't want to see in an adult game.

Edited by vulkean

1.wild, drunken or licentious festivity or revelry. 2.any actions or proceedings marked by unbridled indulgence of passions: an orgy of killing. 3.orgies, (in ancient Greece) esoteric religious rituals, esp. in the worship of Demeter or Dionysus, characterized in later times by wild dancing, singing, and drinking. 4.Informal. a boisterous, rowdy party.

Orgies can be anything, like safely killing an entire town, or safely drinking your ass off, more than one meaning ^^

1.wild, drunken or licentious festivity or revelry. 2.any actions or proceedings marked by unbridled indulgence of passions: an orgy of killing. 3.orgies, (in ancient Greece) esoteric religious rituals, esp. in the worship of Demeter or Dionysus, characterized in later times by wild dancing, singing, and drinking. 4.Informal. a boisterous, rowdy party.

Orgies can be anything, like safely killing an entire town, or safely drinking your ass off, more than one meaning ^^

Right, but why do you think they named the achievement, "The Swinger"?

Well, they cant show anything. It would make it a AO game and then not much people would buy it (because most people would never think of buying a AO game for their child) so they would lose alot of profit.

http://www.ebgames.com/common/images/lbox/210666b.jpg

only recieved a M rating and showed pretty much everything

Thanks for saying one of the greatest things i think I have ever heard!

I'm gonna have a "Killing-spree Orgy" by the definitions logic and hopefully get the achievement!^_^

Off topic.....Fox Boy, is that pic in your sig from Naruto: The Abridged Series?

I wonder if gay sex will allow this to unlock...Who'll be the first to try it out? ;)

In the last Fable I would be walking though Barrowstone, and see Men with love hearts above my head :p So you could marry one in the last Fable, and If LH carry on how they generally act in games, I'm sure that you can expect to see something like this :p.

Also in note of the Achievement; I believe you have to take part in a sexual orgy, with a condom that is in the game.

[Alex]