Official Bitching Thread

Gamer Relaps3

I have now had ordinance disappear three times, and only minimal lag (if any) in said games.

It's near impossible to fight just one guy in team games, but my teammates all too often won't peak around the corner to finish off the guy with a sword.

Spartan Ops is a simple matter of persistence - there should a limited number of lives to add tension.

Holy fucking shit, the Gauss Hog in BTB? Might as well put the Scarab Gun in the middle of each map and say "go!".

Edited by CIF

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a good start on exile I emp the scorpion as soon as someone got in boarded it I could not plant my plasma grenades that i started with for some reason but that ok ill beat up the tank but no. Only to find out my melee RB is broken then I panic pressing the grenade and melee button over and over while shaking the screen then I get blown up by the tank who must be wondering how did he/she survive.

A very bad way to find out that a button doesn’t work but at least I can still throw grenades after I died. :mad:

How the F... can anyone say this Game is not that hard? These People didnt play the Game. Legendary is an unbalanced mess, nothing else. <if i am Master Chief and a f...... Grunt is stronger then me then there is something wrong. there is no denying that. This Game is worse then World at War, and i did that completely on Veteran.

343 are THE worst company ive ever had to try and make contact with they flat out do not give a fuck about any issues that there is with this game.....

im sick of saying this but i bought the LE version day 1, downloaded/redeemed all codes that came with the game, got to crimson launch, couldnt download.....week later still nothinhg, crimson doesnt even show up in the ingame market place after clicking the link that highlites new dlc

report this 3 times over the last month to 343 via twitter....no reply, plenty of promotional tweets though and retweets of fans sucking arse but no reply to my issue

posted yesterday on halo waypoint website, admin takes until 45 minutes ago to start replying and replies to every post but mine....:uzi::uzi::uzi: this company can go fuck themselves even activision and EA the two biggest supposed devil companies have contacts, 343 have NOTHING....waypoint or twitter and that is it and they seem to unashamedly avoid all posts that raise serious concerns.....im fuming as ive effectively been robbed, ive paid for a product that i have not recieved

How the F... can anyone say this Game is not that hard? These People didnt play the Game. Legendary is an unbalanced mess, nothing else. <if i am Master Chief and a f...... Grunt is stronger then me then there is something wrong. there is no denying that. This Game is worse then World at War, and i did that completely on Veteran.

A Fuel Rod Cannon Grunt can kill you, why not? You're the Master Chief, yes. But you are no Serious Sam. If you take cover, use armor abilities, aim for the head, use the right weapons for the right enemy and track back for ammo, this game is really not that hard.

I was ready to complete Legendary legitimately - until I inexplicably lost all progress on Forerunner. And then Shutdown. Thank goodness for the glitch.

80% of Slayer matches are on Haven. ENOUGH.

There should be an in-game menu to completely customize your loadout like Battlefield.

It's just a question, but do you have ammo probs in MP? I play DMR all the time, and if I don't use the extra ammo loadout, I'm out of bullets in like 30 seconds. Aaaand I know what you think: Noooo, my aim is not that shitty. But if you shot like 3-5 guys, you're empty. I tested the Rogue stability loadout (great one!), but I'm always out of bullets when I use it :p

The Wrath achievement on Mission 5 Reclaimer is doing my nut in, tried for nearly 3 hours ealier and still couldn't hijack one lol. I know once I get in one it's easy sailing from then but the videos show 2 plasma pistol shots makes the driver jump out, not the case with me. I snipe the shooter and use my jetpack to try and hijack the driver but I always end up getting the blow up option.

The Wrath achievement on Mission 5 Reclaimer is doing my nut in, tried for nearly 3 hours ealier and still couldn't hijack one lol. I know once I get in one it's easy sailing from then but the videos show 2 plasma pistol shots makes the driver jump out, not the case with me. I snipe the shooter and use my jetpack to try and hijack the driver but I always end up getting the blow up option.

The way to do this is to disable it with the plasma pistol and then jump in the gunner seat. That makes the driver get out so you can take the Wraith.

Only complaints I have with this game is huge lack of playlists, Flood(Infection was better), bogus commendation for Plasma pistol, lack of Concussion Rifle and Fuel Rod cannon in MM, removal of 1 Flag and Assault, no ranking system, and OP DRM and Boltshot.

This isn't really a rant but it compares to the previous bitching I done.

So, after taking a break from Halo, starting a new tag and playing some CoD. I've finally got back into Halo again. All the things that pissed me off before hasn't over the last few days.

I used to hate Complex and Ragnarok with a passion, now I'm not too fussed when they come up. Although I'm not sure how long that'll last, I'll be trying to make the most of it. I think the only reason why I hated complex is because I played SWAT alot and I just think that's a bad map overall for SWAT.

But as for an actual rant, I got uber pissed off earlier because there was some kid using promethean vision with boltshot. He did a good job pulling it off but I swear I died to him like 5 times in a match. It annoyed me. Slightly annoyed at how I can't play the latest episodes of Spartan Ops though, I haven't got the DLC and it's at the back of my list on DLC's I want to buy.

Played some SpOps on Monday and experience the WORST lag ever in that mode for the first time.

I was hosting the game and it kicked me out yet the buddy I was playing with wasn't disconnected from the Mission we were on. WTF?

Anyways, I'm bored of Halo. DLC achievements and SpOps on Monday nights will probably be the only reason I go back to it. Halo has lost it's Halo.

Played some SpOps on Monday and experience the WORST lag ever in that mode for the first time.

I was hosting the game and it kicked me out yet the buddy I was playing with wasn't disconnected from the Mission we were on. WTF?

Anyways, I'm bored of Halo. DLC achievements and SpOps on Monday nights will probably be the only reason I go back to it. Halo has lost it's Halo.

I've been having horrible lag with SpOps all week when I play online, but I've never been kicked out of a game yet. It just feels like 343i is just feeding us a buffet of shit. I mean I just looked at the daily challenges today and 'Win 9 Oddball matches.' was a daily the 2nd day in a row. Sick of those types of challenges, first of all. Second, still tired of dealing with random morons since I can't get enough people to fill a team most of the time. Until tomorrow, I'll either farm for enemy commendations or finish this Minecraft fortress I'm building since I'm getting tired of this shit.

I'm getting sick of asshats in Spartan Ops who do one of three things, or all of them:

• Destroy Wraiths when they can be EASILY highjacked and highly useful.
  • Destroy your vehicles when you are in them,
  • And splatter you with vehicles.

Like why the hell would you waste a perfectly good Wraith and why in hell is there friendly fire for vehicle collisions! Like OMG!

I'm getting sick of asshats in Spartan Ops who do one of three things, or all of them:

• Destroy Wraiths when they can be EASILY highjacked and highly useful.
  • Destroy your vehicles when you are in them,
  • And splatter you with vehicles.

Like why the hell would you waste a perfectly good Wraith and why in hell is there friendly fire for vehicle collisions! Like OMG!

I feel you on that one...seems like every match ive gotten into there is a prick wanting to ruin things for everyone =/ laaaaame

I've been having horrible lag with SpOps all week when I play online, but I've never been kicked out of a game yet. It just feels like 343i is just feeding us a buffet of shit. I mean I just looked at the daily challenges today and 'Win 9 Oddball matches.' was a daily the 2nd day in a row. Sick of those types of challenges, first of all. Second, still tired of dealing with random morons since I can't get enough people to fill a team most of the time. Until tomorrow, I'll either farm for enemy commendations or finish this Minecraft fortress I'm building since I'm getting tired of this shit.

Yeah, I don't why the lag was so bad. When I did the first five Episodes, I never had lag. Like ever. And it couldn't be my friend's connection, because we always play fine together without experiencing lag.

Dude the challenges are stupid. I know it'd be hard to create a new challenge every single week without repeating previous ideas, but their challenges are just stupid.

Last week it was something like get 3 Perfections in War Games and it was only worth 4000points or something. Lol, I mean...it should be worth more.

I have refused to play Spartan Ops/War Games by myself for the sake of having to pay with stupid people. I just can't do it, even though I played a shit ton of Halo 2/3/Reach solo at times.

Fucking idiot randoms with terrible connections who make me fail missions because they get instantly blown up by shit.

Yes, I am talking about EP:7 CH:1. They can't even use the Mantis, and they don't even bother trying to hijack the Wraith. Seriously, get some fucking brains.

EDIT: Also pretty awesome how this is post #777 in this thread.

Edited by Nevander