This game is fixed

Playing Mark on All Expert in the final.

Every time I thrash him 11 to 0-5 in the first set. He then plays like miracle man in the next two sets and I get absolutely murdered.

Its nothing short of a fucking disgrace. The developers of this game should be ashamed.

Its already cost me one controller.

I started this game as soon as I got my 360 and before I became a completionist otherwise I would never have started it.

Try pressing :lbbut: and :ybut: while you hit it to the bottom left of the table. He'll always give you an easy return shot and just keep doing the same thing until you have enough in your focus meter to use it. Then hit it in the same spot with :abut: and :rbbut: if his return shot is to your right and if he doesn't miss it, he'll pop it up and give you an easy smash. I used this strategy and I consistently beat him giving up at most 2 or 3 points a game.

• 7 months later...

The same thing just happened to me the other day.

I was beating Mark 11-3 then he came back with crap from nowhere and smashed me.

Now even with using the tips from everyone here i cannot beat him in the first set since. As soon as i get ahead say 7-2 he starts doing crap like just hitting the net and bouncing over etc.

I hate you Mark.

• 3 months later...

i swear honestly it is not that hard!!

just a tip: if you need the achievement where you have to beat the expert on default settings pick jesper! he is the best to use believe me, only hard ones in the beginning were jung soo and mark because i cannot serve the ace consistantly but the other ones you can!! sometimes you have to stand somewhere else than the match before because you play another player..

but send me a msg if you cant beat them i can upload a video on youtube for you when i record??

it might help you!

• 11 months later...