Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

I need a group of people to get Vidmaster Challenge: Annual. Please message me through this website if you are interested (I do not add anyone who I don't know personally, so we will do this in an open party). My availability is:

Mon – Fri: 2:15 pm – 10:00 pm

Sat & Sun: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm

All of these times are in Eastern Standard Time.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're trying to make a lone wolves group, but the levels of people's lone wolves skill rank is spread out. to get a match, the lowest and highest ranked people have to be within 10 levels of each other.

so far, here's a list of people (and their skill rank)

blazebiker2714 (40)

kaifory (32)

g thuggin (26)

omgitsmikee (24)

VTSvsAlucard (22)

el tincheo (22)

CharlinskiSteel (15)

info on how to do the language trick and boost in lone wolves HERE

Edited by omgitsmikee
added link

we're trying to make a lone wolves group, but the levels of people's lone wolves skill rank is spread out. to get a match, the lowest and highest ranked people have to be within 10 levels of each other.

blazebiker2714 (40)

kaifory (32)

g thuggin (26)

omgitsmikee (24)

VTSvsAlucard (22)

el tincheo (22)

CharlinskiSteel (15)

Like to get in on this as well. Gamertag: Noob in the Sky. Current skill is 27.

hey i need get like 3 lw achivemets whit language boosting im level 50 in there so i need 3 people whit atleast 40 or more lone wolves level for do this fast we search whit the language we chosse and if we dont get the maps/gametypes we need, we all quit and the game is not going to count, when all of us get the achivements in the game we all quit and the game again is not going to count but we still get the achivemets plz reply here whit ur GT and ill add u. im going to be on all day se reply plz :)

Hi

Also looking for folks to boost the dlc mp achievements and... Two for One :(

GT TastierH

Looking to boost double spartan laser achievement as well as a dozen or so Legendary and Mythic (mostly Mythic) map achievements. I have 3 controllers but could probably get my friend to let me borrow a 4th. Thanks!

GT: Dr Mike Smith

lone wolves level?

Since no one signed up for the last one, but I'm going to host a coop legendary run (March 2nd 2013) tonight starting at 6:30 PM EST (I'm flexible with the time). I'm hoping to finish in one session and hoping also to get all skulls along the way. Reply here or message me on xbox (gamertag ethanrule3) if interested.

blazebiker2714 (40)

kaifory (32)

g thuggin (26)

omgitsmikee (24)

VTSvsAlucard (22)

el tincheo (22)

CharlinskiSteel (15)

If there is a free space I would like it please?

I need only 3 Achievements

Overkill

Killing Frenzy

Steppin' Razor

My skill level is 27

Looking to wrap up Vidmaster: Annual as soon as possible. Add/Message me via LIVE. I do not check back here often.

GT: Anonart

I am willing to help with other achievements if being done with Annual that same night.

So,going back to this game after years. Got my ODST disc so I have all the DLC, and realizing that... oh damn! I need to do a bunch of Legendary and Mythic achievements! Anybody starting a group for this, add me or let me know GT: Danteku

I also have four controllers in total so however we need to do this...

Just having the damnedest time getting matched into any DLC maps.

But yeah, any help would be greatly appreciated. If you wanna see what I'm working on, just compare achievements to my Gamertag. It's really just Legendary and Mythic maps.

Edited by Danteku
Extra info