Achievement Guide and Road Map

Neomop

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, if possible, do you think you can put these in order of when they are obtainable? I know you listed them in order in the roadmap, but it sucks when you have to constantly scroll to find the one where your at, or finding out you accidentally passed the checkpoint. Just saying. :) other than that, great guide.

Hey, if possible, do you think you can put these in order of when they are obtainable? I know you listed them in order in the roadmap, but it sucks when you have to constantly scroll to find the one where your at, or finding out you accidentally passed the checkpoint. Just saying. :) other than that, great guide.

Is that okay for forums? To list them in order? If so I will, as that was my original intention. But I know guides are submitted in order so I just did it that way.

Is that a joke?I bought a game and i have to PLAY 250 HOURS?Wtf

I play only 3 Hous Per week.

Please tell me thats a joke:(

And which achievement/s need so damn longggggggggg

Don´t panik. This is NOT the exact amount of time. I think about 100 ours like BC2. You must think about one thing: How good are you? Every gamer has a different way to play a game, for me as old BF Veteran it´s just nothing, but for someone who play this the first time...well it´s just different...

Just to let you know, Not on My Watch is either glitched in some way, or it can be missed. I just protected the team and didn't get the achievement.

I had the same problem on HARD I didn't kill every enemy on my own. Achievement didn't pop. Then I started a new campaign on NORMAL and killed every enemy on my own and got the achievement.

If you take too long your teammates kill the enemies.

Quick MVP achievement, play Squad Rush, it has less players to compete against...

If players are having trouble with that, then i would recommend Conquest as a Medic Class. If you get in a match where flags are getting flipped constantly, you can amass a ton of points. You can get 250 or so for flipping a flag back to your team. And as Medic, toss out your health packs when teammates are grouped together, youll get points with that, and if you can revive them with the Defibs.

I got my MVP this way, lead the leaderboards, had something like 4500 points, 2nd place was 3000 something, and i only had 5 kills.

Are you right in the Roadmap saying that there are 20 Offline achievements (for 470 points) and 18 Online ones (for 530 points)?

From what I can tell, there are 26 campaign achievements (for 590 points), 3 co-op achievements (for 110 points) and 9 online achievements (for 300 points). Unless I'm missing something...

Offline:

Not on my watch

Involuntary Euthanasia

The Professional

Army of Darkness

Practice makes perfect

What the hell *are* you?

Roadkill

You can be my wingman anytime

Scrap Metal

Butterfly

Between a rock and a hard place

Twofor

Push On

Car Lover

In the nick of time

Bullseye

Untouchable

Ninjas

This is the end

Wanted: Dead or Alive

Shock Troop

Where are the other two?

No Escape

FlashForward

Ooh-rah!

Semper Fidelis

Co-op:

Lock 'n' Load

Two-rah!

Army of Two

Online:

Vehicle Warfare

Infantry Efficiency

Support Efficiency

Decorated

Colonel

It's better than nothing!

1st Loser

Most Valuable Player

M.I.A.

Are you right in the Roadmap saying that there are 20 Offline achievements (for 470 points) and 18 Online ones (for 530 points)?

From what I can tell, there are 26 campaign achievements (for 590 points), 3 co-op achievements (for 110 points) and 9 online achievements (for 300 points). Unless I'm missing something...

Offline:

Not on my watch

Involuntary Euthanasia

The Professional

Army of Darkness

Practice makes perfect

What the hell *are* you?

Roadkill

Scrap Metal

Butterfly

Between a rock and a hard place

Twofor

Push On

Car Lover

In the nick of time

Bullseye

Untouchable

Ninjas

This is the end

Wanted: Dead or Alive

Shock Troop

Where are the other two?

No Escape

FlashForward

Ooh-rah!

Semper Fidelis

Co-op:

Lock 'n' Load

Two-rah!

Army of Two

Online:

Vehicle Warfare

Infantry Efficiency

Support Efficiency

Decorated

Colonel

It's better than nothing!

1st Loser

Most Valuable Player

M.I.A.

These 6 achievements are obtained via co-op:

Push On

Car Lover

In the nick of time

Bullseye

Untouchable

Ninjas

HiCG-Zm38HeJjBw0V2B6uIDRLfT6isedasaVQQrLoKiMMj9AS5shf8Mm_ZqVK0g2zGXl6YHP_ShnTehieBjAANufdfIbZJESLS8uSCzHa39OmuV4sO0Involuntary Euthanasia - 25 iK-mzvFw8ToJ-GGfI7l3696xZd7S02QC224iIw8Wyl1aQi3rx4Y3so3RSC9ldu6jbPW_WXYTDOtJnBxESGCCpG9xf0s7_GaVLttD3AAhTalHoXi8EdM

Kill the 2 soldiers before the building falls on them in Uprising

I found an Easier way just before you hit the button to jump out the bus just chuck a grenade at the two soldiers in the middle of them it will kill them then jump out the bus and let the building fall and the achievement will pop worked for me

Ah, gotcha. When it says Offline and Online, I always assume that Online means multiplayer.

I know it's not following the standard Roadmap guidelines, but would it be possible to add a line and further detail the Overview so it reads:

+Offline: 20 (470:gsicon:)

+Online (co-op): 9 (230:gsicon:)

+Online (multiplayer): 9 (300:gsicon:)

It would help clear up some questions other people may have. Just a suggestion. :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1364/UPtQZ+U=.jpgDecorated - 50 cMWqi33vd7VoXoMu7e1Xn2EfK_ueAvgwtQiAN427ezJCvmIfgkSxCGNh32eJVZ7y8BXaAB8gKUGZT86ECVCUW02MrjVUDR4Kc_321K6VRTo2O0XAG1c

Obtain one of each ribbon in the game

Ribbons are small XP rewards given for completing certain tasks during a multiplayer game. Most of these ribbons can be obtained quite easily, and should not take a long time to do if you play as all the different classes and play towards the objectives.

A list of ribbons for Battlefield 3 can be found here.

For this achievement, is it just get one ribbon for Vehicles, Weapons and Support (to go towards the individual achievements) or do you actually need one of each ribbon (Weapons & Streaks, Kits, Vehicles, MVP and Game Modes) in the game?

And, does the ribbon link you provide in the achievement solution correspond to the ribbons that are unlocked in the game, meaning, are they listed in-game as Weapons & Streaks, Kits, Vehicles, MVP and Game Modes as they are on that IGN page, or are they named different?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1364/UPoaX6U=.jpgVehicle Warfare - 30 cMWqi33vd7VoXoMu7e1Xn2EfK_ueAvgwtQiAN427ezJCvmIfgkSxCGNh32eJVZ7y8BXaAB8gKUGZT86ECVCUW02MrjVUDR4Kc_321K6VRTo2O0XAG1c

Obtain all 3 vehicle warfare ribbons

See "Decorated" for more information.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1364/UPg7VhA=.jpgInfantry Efficiency - 30 cMWqi33vd7VoXoMu7e1Xn2EfK_ueAvgwtQiAN427ezJCvmIfgkSxCGNh32eJVZ7y8BXaAB8gKUGZT86ECVCUW02MrjVUDR4Kc_321K6VRTo2O0XAG1c

Obtain all 4 weapon efficiency ribbons

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1364/UPiRlsM=.jpgSupport Efficiency - 30 cMWqi33vd7VoXoMu7e1Xn2EfK_ueAvgwtQiAN427ezJCvmIfgkSxCGNh32eJVZ7y8BXaAB8gKUGZT86ECVCUW02MrjVUDR4Kc_321K6VRTo2O0XAG1c

Obtain all 4 support efficiency ribbons

What constitutes an "efficiency" ribbon? Based on the link you provided in "Decorated", there are only 5 ribbons with the word "Efficiency" in them, and 8 are required to unlock two achievements. And which 4 ribbons to you need for each achievement? It might help if you listed each ribbon needed for each achievement to clarify things.

Also, what is a "Support" ribbon? There aren't any Support ribbons in your IGN link.

I know the game just came out yesterday, and you probably haven't unlocked every ribbon yet, but actually listing what ribbons are needed is better than saying "See 'Decorated' for more information".

For all peoples, here is my Guide again, the authors adds only his own Vids.....

More (and partial better) Guides to BF3 on my YT Channel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6MYSC4RlNo]Battlefield 3 - You can be my wingman anytime / Wunschpartner - Achievement Guide HD - YouTube[/ame]

regards

For all peoples, here is my Guide again, the authors adds only his own Vids.....

More (and partial better) Guides to BF3 on my YT Channel.

regards

So fucking what that he doesn't use your videos. Is it a written rule that anyone who submits a video it *has* to be used? You bitched about this in the Rage and Gears 3 forums, too. If you don't like it, make your own damn guide, but don't be blatantly bitter that the author chooses not to use your video. I'm surprised you didn't make videos and bitch about them in the Batman forum, too. The guide writer likes to use his videos. Whether they're better or not is up to the guide staff to judge, not you. Just post your video and be happy in the fact that it may help some people.

I just unlocked Not on My Watch by shooting the enemies that spawn AFTER the team safely leaves the street. The ones running up to the building to cut you off. Maybe that's it?

I was going to post this yesterday but I had the same problem. I played the game the first time on Hard and defended the team, but didn't get the achievement. After I beat the game, I loaded this mission up on Easy and got the achievement first time after shooting a couple guys that head to the building you're at, after I had already defended the team.