Co-op/Boosting/Achievement Trading

Barad

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow just saw some game play videos, i am impressed cant wait til August.

Nice fresh take on a FPS game

Add me for a co-op partner. GT Assassin Corvo

Some of the vids I have seen are awesome looking.I would much rather play with 3 others with mics,all communicating,cos some of the heists get pretty intense plus its a dynamic world which adapts to our actions so playing with random people who aren't talking will sour the experience.Also do we know if its a full 1000gs now its retail-cos it was XBLA to begin with?

update:i hear it is to have 1000gs,sweet!

Edited by Mc1ovin11
updated

iv got the collectors edition on pre order and im lookin for decent people to play with on the 13th.anyone whos up for a robbery feel free to msg me on xbox live GT is AFFLICTON89.an if your under 17 dont bother i dont wanna little kid runnin around the hiest acting like an idiot.but everyone else down for some co op feel free:woop:

• 3 weeks later...

I will be getting this game a couple of days after release and will be looking for people to play. I will only be online for an hour or two a week due to a very busy schedule so I am looking for people who want to play relaxed and for fun.

If interested, message me on XBL. GT: SnowSHOWERS

I can't find anyone on my friends list who's getting this game, so hopefully some of you are up for having a Ghost on your team... ;)

You're welcome to join my team. I will always be playing as Enforcer or Mastermind and I have two other guys in my team so far.

My GT is my username if you want to hit me up about it.