not half bad ...

jwmc1971

the silver discs can all be found on maps that you buy...I didn't do that for the first few levels since they never tell you, so I didn't go super crazy trying to find them all. If you miss one, you are done...no going back.

I also hauled ass and never really died and finished in like 8 1/2 hrs so the under 8 hour achievement may be really hard.

Lastly, the scanning 100 items is glitched, or the description is wrong. It may be scan 100 unique items but I'm pretty sure I scanned everything in the game...well over 300 or 400 times.

Game sucks, have fun playing for over 20 hours! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This isn't like most movie games I've come across. Most of them you can 1k them or at least beat the story in like 3hrs and then have to grind a ton. This one took me 10hrs to run through it the first time searching everywhere and getting everything I could. It really isn't that bad of a game. But you still are looking at 18+ hrs to 1k it.

Edited by Budias420
typo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

i changed my mind, the damn game seemed to never end, it was long enough before you even reach the FBI headquarters, which was then long enough before going to the other headquarters...

i just started running past battles when i could cause i wanted it to end.

and i just love the irony of all the complex battles and shit thru the entire game...and we get the final part which is easy as hell and literally took 30 seconds =/

i was waiting for them to make us have to "hurry up and get out before it blows" tho with a rediculous amount of small holes to fly thru but nope, troll devs ftw, just a cutscene and its over

most ppl complain about games being too short, yet even with this game where the developers had an achievement for beating it under 8 hours which means a speed run would be around the 5hr mark that most movie games are....but those games normally dont have stealth and wide open maps and can CASUALLY be beaten within that 5hr range, not having to run past crap

my sympathy to anyone who actually played thru a 2nd time:drunk