still need help?

Salut Allo

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent flying, SA. Always a pleasure to see a master in action. Though connections and the like were a little rocky at times... XD

I mean, I'm no stranger to shmups, but the difference in skill here was really something else. I can talk up his ability all day, but it really is something you have to see with your own two eyes.

Thanks mate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Salut Allo helped me with the Ace achievement and it only took a maximum of 20 minutes. He was very skilled and a great pilot, and i promised i would do this anytime i seen his post on here or any other forum.

Thanks everybody for your messages! I appreciate it :D

(For those who are wondering, I'm still helping with Aegis Wing)

Hey Guys its my first time here and i need to know how to add my profile of xbox live thanks

What do you mean? You want to add your gamertag to this profil?

If so, it's already done, just click on ''my profil'' on top of this page, and you will see your gamertag and a link to see it on xbox.com. You can also click on the gamertag to the left of your posts, it will bring you to your profil on xbox.com ;)

what achievement ?

What? what achievement are you talking about x)?

Edited by Salut Allo

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just to let people know, I am still available for Aegis Wing, I am free almost all the time since school is over. Only thing I have to ask, send a friend request to "allo salut" not to "salut allo"!

I have sent allo salut a friend request. I desperately need help to get the Ace Achievement.

Thanks in Advance

Epicly awesome flyer! I had always been on the threshold of 185,000 (my personal high score was 183,700...) But once he was doing the flying, it just pushed it WAY over the edge.

By the end of the fourth level, I was over 135,000. Epic.

Unlocked it by the end of the fifth level.

Epic, epic, epic!

I owe this guy an achievement, to be sure.

Final score total: 278, 940 (56th OVERALL on the leaderboards)

Epic help. Thanks a lot!

Edited by Kuroi_Shichi

You know how most on the Internet is a bunch of BS, well this good man is NOT. I'm the worst fighter ever and he helped me out, I end up getting the 3 achievements I needed, I scored over 200K easy!! EASY!!!! and to make it all even more sweet, we got Exterminator achievement (kill all enemies in one stage)...in the final stage!!! there's like a billion dudes flying around. Thanks a lot man!!! this was awesome!!!

• 3 weeks later...