Clothing and Mini-Objectives

SengIV

So, after you get the achievement for mowing the lawns, is there another lawn to mow in detetion that you have to finish on 70, 80 and 90% to get the prison outfit?

I mean, I never did snow shoveling as I didn't go for detention then, I was too busy wanting to do the missions.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, after you get the achievement for mowing the lawns, is there another lawn to mow in detetion that you have to finish on 70, 80 and 90% to get the prison outfit?

I mean, I never did snow shoveling as I didn't go for detention then, I was too busy wanting to do the missions.

there are three levels each of two jobs, park and house. those don't count for the jail suit. you need to do three levels each of three detention areas, a total of nine lawn mowing detentions for the jail suit. snow shovelling probably doesn't count.

I might sadly be able to confirm that you need the prison uniform for 100%. I'm at 99.78% and unless I messed up when going through the list, that's the only item I don't have (I'm at 332/333 items, if 333 is the max)

I'm about to run out, but when I come home I'll run through the list again. Seng, it would make a lot more sense if you alphabetized the lists as clothing appears in your closet in the order that you unlocked them. So not everyone's will be in the same order. If it was alphabetized people could print out the list and just cross off articles as they go.

i saw a guy post pics of his stats in another thread and he was only ever busted once so he wouldnt have had the prison uniform and he had 1000/1000 so its still possible.

Is anyone else here fairly certain that they unlocked the Nutcracker outfit only to find that you no longer have it? I've been trying to figure out what I was missing and it never occurred to me that I was missing the Nutcracker outfit because I remember unlocking it and even looking at it in the wardrobe.

Is anyone else here fairly certain that they unlocked the Nutcracker outfit only to find that you no longer have it? I've been trying to figure out what I was missing and it never occurred to me that I was missing the Nutcracker outfit because I remember unlocking it and even looking at it in the wardrobe.

doesn't count towards 100%, i think. i never got it.