best weapon to use?

undyingone

well theres loads of good wepons, it depends what you like useing.

im a Fenceing Knight and i like the chainsaw so much i base my wepon on my magic so get a wand or somthing if your new atm i have a fire glow stick thing witch looks quite cool aswell,

i liked him so much i got him to lvl 99.

Wait there really is a chainsaw??

I use the fire sword from the last boss. There is a chainsaw and sceptor (however you spell it), but you can't get it at the moment without getting an online trade with someone who already has it. Apparently it will be available to all though when the game is patched (along with the king and necromancer unlockable characters).

You must have moved you account to another x-box or moved your x-box somewhere else. Has the only way the glitch happens where you lose everything. It can simply be fixed by signing out and back in before restarting your game.

I personally like to use the Black Katana (Necromancer) it adds +2 magic and +7 defense. It also looks sweet.

I use the Sausage simply because the only stat not maxed out on my Red Knight is Agility, and I'm 7 levels away from that. Plus the Sausage has a critical hit bonus, which is exactly what I wanted.

If I ever switched weapons, it'd be to the Necromancer's sword simply because you need all the defense you can get on Insane.