So this has to be an old build of the game...surely right?

So unfinished it seems. Not smooth, graphics are horrible compared to BF3 portrayed here, it looks better! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiqCv45qnfM]Medal of Honor Warfighter - Fire Team Multiplayer Gameplay - YouTube[/ame]

But...wow. I was going to buy this, so glad they released a beta. So..unpolished.

It feels like Breach from the XBLA marketplace.

It will look better when the graphics package is installed just like BF3.

”I believe we are [including an optional HD texture installation], but I don’t know that we can confirm that. We haven’t had it confirmed to us.”

Are we sure it's actually getting one yet?

So you think a company is going to hype a game to hell, make it it's big push for the Christmas sales rush and even release a beta to help ensure its MP is better than last time then release it with graphics worse than its 2 year old prequel?

Not even EA are that dumb surely?

Also, exactly how is the GAME bad? All I've seen is one MP mode, on one map, for one day. Personally I pay my £40 for a single player experience, with MP only being played if its fun and enjoyable. In that respect, the last games SP was good enough to guarantee this was a pre-order for me.

Why CoD/BF/Halo fanboys have to come on here (MoH threads) to tell us how shit the game is is getting a bit tired. Is different, that's all. I'm looking forward to playing in lobbies without over powered vehicles, jet packs and where people try to play the damn objective, not quit out as soon as their K/D ratio starts taking a hit.......

Edited by Play Up Pomp3y

Can't see why everyone is bashing on the graphics? I don't see a difference between this game and BF3, and it still looks better then CoD. And we've only seen ONE map so far.

If you can't see a difference between this an BF3 I suggest the next time your out and about pop into a local opticians

If you can't see a difference between this an BF3 I suggest the next time your out and about pop into a local opticians

I'm pretty sure hes talking about the two betas. Not that you'll care, given you seem to want to go into every thread in this forum to slag the game. Just don't buy it if it's not for you, go throw another £45 at Activisions next yearly rehash.......

I'm basing my opinion off of the beta's one map, yes. It's not like the other maps will look any better.

The game just seems not smooth in the slightest.

It reminds me a lot of this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydxyux7OKmc]Breach - 1 Minute of Pure Gameplay [HD] - Pixel Enemy - YouTube[/ame]

Everyone has a different perspective on things and how they see them. If one person says the graphics look great don't disrespect them tell them to go see an eye doctor, same when it is the other way around. The build for this game feels good, and looks good enough for me.

I'm pretty sure hes talking about the two betas. Not that you'll care, given you seem to want to go into every thread in this forum to slag the game. Just don't buy it if it's not for you, go throw another £45 at Activisions next yearly rehash.......

How did u determine he was talking about the beta? U must have super powers. And that's awful hypocritical of you, goin on about him replying just to bash the game while u ony replied to bash him, by telling him u know what other people think and say. By the way, bf3 beta graphics are better than these ones. Cod 4 graphics are better than this medal of honor. You cannot deny that these graphics suck. Look at ur firetem partners gun in his hands. Looks like paper.

Edited by Venomized

Graphics help to make it a good game, yes.

I have to disagree with that. Not because you're wrong, that's your opinion, there's just a ton of games I remember playing games with less than stellar graphics, but I loved the shit out of them. Again, I understand this is an opinion thing, just my two cents.

Its a beta people. Don't base your opinion of a game off a beta ever.

A lot of people in this forum seem to think it's a demo instead of a beta, I've noticed.

I have to disagree with that. Not because you're wrong, that's your opinion, there's just a ton of games I remember playing games with less than stellar graphics, but I loved the shit out of them. Again, I understand this is an opinion thing, just my two cents.

Exactly. I forgot to mention it's just my opinion :p. Even though I still enjoy games with not the greatest graphics. For me it just all works together like a puzzle. The pieces being gameplay, graphics, mechanics, replayability, etc.

It HAS to be an early build used in the beta. Because if you notice the footage in the video they're clearrly playing it on xbox and it looks good compared to the beta. Plus the game is on two disc meaning the graphics are probably amped on disc since it's coming on two disc

• 2 weeks later...
It HAS to be an early build used in the beta. Because if you notice the footage in the video they're clearrly playing it on xbox and it looks good compared to the beta. Plus the game is on two disc meaning the graphics are probably amped on disc since it's coming on two disc

Why is this CLEARLY an xbox build for the game? Yes I watched and noticed they said LT for fire actions but that can also easily be a PC rig with an xbox controller. Name 1 game recently that was multi platform that didn't use PC gameplay for the video/advertisement...

I want this game to be awesome and look as slick if not better than B3 also but I'm not falling for advertisements again. I'll wait to see actual console specific footage, not a bait and switch. For as great as B3 does look on xbox they strictly showed PC graphics on all the ads, most decent gamer sites took notice of that and reviewed them completely differently based on this fact.

Why is it in a topic discussion of a game BETA half of you dumbasses dont know what a BETA is even about?

Its an unfinished test version of the game. It is designed to see if the game will basically run on the engine and to find major glitches. It is not the final version with all the bells and whistles and the polish job all games get.

Know the difference and quit whining about something that is basically an early experiment.

Why is it in a topic discussion of a game BETA half of you dumbasses dont know what a BETA is even about?

Its an unfinished test version of the game. It is designed to see if the game will basically run on the engine and to find major glitches. It is not the final version with all the bells and whistles and the polish job all games get.

Know the difference and quit whining about something that is basically an early experiment.

There's a difference between a beta 2 weeks before release and a REAL beta months beforehand. All this was was a glorified demo. A garbage one at that.

There's a difference between a beta 2 weeks before release and a REAL beta months beforehand. All this was was a glorified demo. A garbage one at that.

Are you really as stupid as you make out?

can you name any beta where the final game was not an improvement?

a beta (especially an xbox one) is an older, small sized portion of the game to test server connectivity etc. Or else it would be called a demo.

They dont give 2 shits about your opinion on gameplay at this stage, its all about how well they can run the game and how easy it is to let people connect and play.

99% of complaints about gameplay will have already been fixed with their in house beta.