How do you keep yourself motivated?

Starkadhr

My motivation is that I want to get the most out of my money when I purchase a game. In most cases, unlocking all of the achievemnents usually means you've experienced everything the game has to offer, so when I unlock all of them, I feel like my money was well spent.

I also don't like it when I have achievements left to unlock on my profile, so it motivates me to go and achieve them.

Another reason of motivation:

This. I couldn't have said it any better even if I tried. I keep myself motivated by wanting to get the most out of the money that was spent on whatever game it is that I'm playing. Typically when you've unlock all the achievements in a game it usually means that you've experienced all there is that a game has to offer. So, when you've unlocked all the achievements in a game, your money has been well spent.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just enjoy games on XBox360 because they're fun to play and/or they have a good story. That's my motivation for playing any of them. To me, the achievements are just a bonus for playing what was already great. Though I admit sometimes I'm a completionist myself, but I keep that in check because it can get a bit crazy for me sometimes.