Official Bitching Thread

Gamer Relaps3

Ok right about now Im super pissed over no Theater in Campaign or Spartan Ops. My buddy Jetpacked up to a Pelican at the end of a S. Ops mission to try n board it, and I was just shooting everything I could to end things, ended up blowing up one of those Covy towers, and the debris got enough speed to knock him outta the air, dead. I can never recapture that if I were to try a million times!!!! Ugh thanks, 343.........

They're planning to add theater mode for SpartanOps/Campaign in the next Title Update. Perhaps you could refrain from playing matches so it'll stay in your Temp History? (assuming it's able to be stored there..?)

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Came across my first definite cheat recently. I watched the kill cam as I always do and he killed me with a carbine. The cheat part is it fired like a machine gun.

That's that gun's selling point really. The absurd fire rate you can pull off will out shoot a DMR or BR if you land every shot. I love using that gun with a Damage Boost, so OP.

That's that gun's selling point really. The absurd fire rate you can pull off will out shoot a DMR or BR if you land every shot. I love using that gun with a Damage Boost, so OP.

Carbine outperforms the DMR/BR in close range precision battles for sure. Thing fires like a bat outta hell. And if you're a crack shot, you're opponent is a gonner.

However, the Light Rifle is the best primary rifle, in my eyes. I'm more of a mid-long ranged fighter, so I use it scoped in for the most part. Yet the Light Rifle has the slowest firing rate out of all the primary rifles.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Muv0RrxofKo]Halo 4 Tips and Tactics - Choosing a Primary Rifle (DMR, BR, Carbine and Light Rifle Breakdown) - YouTube[/ame]

Carbine outperforms the DMR/BR in close range precision battles for sure. Thing fires like a bat outta hell. And if you're a crack shot, you're opponent is a gonner.

However, the Light Rifle is the best primary rifle, in my eyes. I'm more of a mid-long ranged fighter, so I use it scoped in for the most part. Yet the Light Rifle has the slowest firing rate out of all the primary rifles.

Well I got a Loadout for each Primary Precision Weapon so Im good. I love using the Lightrifle as well too, that's a fun gun. Cant wait to get the Carbine skin from the Rouge Spec too, that's shit looks awesome.

Every lame 5 point achievement, what is the point of them...... Seriously??? Achievements should make you feel you have achieved something. Not because there is an option to press buttons or use a menu.

Achievements being released with the game before the DLC's are available is just unacceptable. These should have been a seperate addon's achievement when the DLC is finally available a month or more later...

Achievements arent my only concern if they are structured this way it reflects back on this game.

Spawning is terrible, ridiculous. There is nothing worse then being spawned in the middle of all the aliens to be instant killed or also the opposite team, then repeat. Ammo can also be a real problem on certain levels and difficulties..

Edited by Shabba

I hate it in campaign and spartan ops when you want to leave a weapon on the ground to grab at a later time when you need it and then within a couple minutes it has disappeared. WTF man? Are there invisible people following me that pick up the weapons I leave on the ground? This did not happen when bungee developed the previous halo's. what's wrong 343?

And I think I have to stop playing halo when I'm half pissed because I've played all of them and still don't understand the storyline :S

I've played all the games several times (except for Halo Wars), read most of the books, was the only one in my group of friends who actually understood the story.

But when I played Halo 4, I had almost no idea what was going on, either.

The story itself is quite hard to grasp, but once you're into it - man, it's satisfying like Mass Effect (;

Check Halopedias and stuff, that helps.

It sucks, but it's not a new problem. I was so sick of Asylum on some days of Reach that I would just stop playing.

I'm just glad they made it so you can't change your vote.

Yes I know, I like Ragnarok so it's not too bad. But overall playing for about 4 hours today, I played on 3 maps.

Oh well right :)

The Prometheans are getting on my nerves. they are so unbalanced it's starting to become frustrating to fight them. The crawlers are so strong they almost take a full clip to take out and the problem is, you never face only one at a time. I know you can headshot them but when you are without a single shot weapon you might as well kill yourself to save them the trouble.

It pisses me off that the crawlers with the beam weapon are a one shot weapon. Even the Covenant beam rifle only drops your shield, unless it's a headshot. I've lost count of the times i've been playing Spartan Ops and been one shotted by a crawler, respawned in the middle of them, only to be dropped again and again.

The watchers are incredibly strong and its ridiculous that they can spawn more enemies so every time you try and take one out it flies away basically ensuring the battlefield becomes more populated.

The knights are cheap too. Very rarely can you engage them at range because they have too much health and always run away, yet every time you move in close they either melee you instantly or teleport away.

I've been playing Spartan Ops lately and my fiends and i have been trying to get through the chapters on legendary without dying but when we go up against the Prometheans we have resorted to rushing in COD style and taking advantage for the respawns just to finish the level, despite being constantly respawned in the middle of a group of enemies.

343 really dropped the ball when it came to creating a new group of enemies. Let's just hope they bring back the flood in Halo 5:mad:

I hate it in campaign and spartan ops when you want to leave a weapon on the ground to grab at a later time when you need it and then within a couple minutes it has disappeared. WTF man? Are there invisible people following me that pick up the weapons I leave on the ground? This did not happen when bungee developed the previous halo's. what's wrong 343?

More like a couple seconds. Get too many dead things going on and the shit disappears before your eyes. It's because of the 360's shitty RAM probably. If I had 512Mb of RAM, I would forget everything, too.

More like a couple seconds. Get too many dead things going on and the shit disappears before your eyes. It's because of the 360's shitty RAM probably. If I had 512Mb of RAM, I would forget everything, too.

Thats an excuse, even on the campaign they often disappear.. They really shouldn't as often it is potential ammo for later.

Why the hell wasn't a mathematical generator used when assigning the teams in a Wargames match?

Most always the teams will go like this. 10 players these are the levels 65, 59, 47, 42, 38, 31, 28, 19, 15, 9. Now the teams when playing and they are assigned will be the 65, 59, 47, 42, 28 versus the 38, 31, 19, 15, 8. You know right way which is gonna win because over half of one team hasn't even got a full loadout.

How hard is it to assign a balance on the overall level, using a basic mathematical generator. I am asking for to much I suppose like with alot of this game, it often sucks though...

Thats an excuse, even on the campaign they often disappear.. They really shouldn't as often it is potential ammo for later.

Why the hell wasn't a mathematical generator used when assigning the teams in a Wargames match?

Most always the teams will go like this. 10 players these are the levels 65, 59, 47, 42, 38, 31, 28, 19, 15, 9. Now the teams when playing and they are assigned will be the 65, 59, 47, 42, 28 versus the 38, 31, 19, 15, 8. You know right way which is gonna win because over half of one team hasn't even got a full loadout.

How hard is it to assign a balance on the overall level, using a basic mathematical generator. I am asking for to much I suppose like with alot of this game, it often sucks though...

hmmmm that reminds me of something....

thats it. call of duty multiplayer although thats probs not as bad as halo 4 MP

lol, but yeah i think that probably pisses me off the most. Its never been this bad with the previous Halo's.

Same I was coming here to bitch about that. Was doing a legendary run last night and put down my sniper to grab a rocket launcher to take out two hunters and came back and it was gone.