Super super shiny!!!

Creech

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope I'll be able to obtain some of the more quirky achievements:)

If I decide to go beyond bronze, the bulk of my focus will be on the quirky half of the list. In my opinion it's more fun to explore the unusual or less-traveled way of playing than it is to force yourself through frustration to accomplish something more difficult.

If I decide to go beyond bronze, the bulk of my focus will be on the quirky half of the list. In my opinion it's more fun to explore the unusual or less-traveled way of playing than it is to force yourself through frustration to accomplish something more difficult.

For sure. I probably half 5-10 of each ANYWAYS but hard games aren't fun. They are rewarding when they are completed but Heart of Reich wasn't fun or enjoyable.

Keep in mind that not all of them on the hard list are really that hard or annoying, a few are just more time consuming. And if you enjoy the game there shouldn't be any issue gladly investing a little more time in it :)

That's true. Mafia 2 is a good example of that. I don't want to get the posters but I'll end up doing it because driving a hot rod around town is fun.

Still. Games that are impossibly hard aren't fun. Play on hard, Die in one hit, go through the game only with melee, and don't die. I won't even bother with achievements like that (combination of all 4).

That's true. Mafia 2 is a good example of that. I don't want to get the posters but I'll end up doing it because driving a hot rod around town is fun.

Way to let the cat out of the bag, that one wasn't announced publicly yet :p

but ya, I counted about 6 that'd I'd end up getting anyways just because I do/will enjoy the game, not including ones I already have.

EDIT: Just noticed mafia 2 isn't even on the list, way to make a fool of myself >.<

Way to let the cat out of the bag, that one wasn't announced publicly yet :p

but ya, I counted about 6 that'd I'd end up getting anyways just because I do/will enjoy the game, not including ones I already have.

EDIT: Just noticed mafia 2 isn't even on the list, way to make a fool of myself >.<

I hadn't even read the list prior to that post anyways. Way to point fingers bro. Now I'll just go cry in a corner...

• 1 month later...
Completely disagree. I love the satisfaction of beating the hardest games and completing all their achievements

I think there's a fine line between hard enough to be a true challenge giving great satisfaction once overcome and being something that makes even mild mannered me want to break things and rage quit the game forever.