Easy Hardcore Achievement

Saber0307

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its hard not medium.

I finished old school they other day! Bitch! lol i dont mind going through it again tho.

It is on medium. Stay on the open in medium difficulty and then try on hard. Notice how much damage you take out in the open. The only thing that makes Old school seem as if it's on hard difficulty is that if they gave you a headshot it is 99% mostly a one hit kill. Where as in every other difficulty it'll initiate last stand.

No problem. Glad I could help! :D

Great find, you've saved one les play through. I just started a hardcore run and am only on chapter 2. So start with old school, get the cheev, dashboard out and then switch to hardcore right???

Great find, you've saved one les play through. I just started a hardcore run and am only on chapter 2. So start with old school, get the cheev, dashboard out and then switch to hardcore right???

Yeah. It'll tell you that you won't be able to earn achievements by switching difficulties, but that's a dirty lie.

It is on medium. Stay on the open in medium difficulty and then try on hard. Notice how much damage you take out in the open. The only thing that makes Old school seem as if it's on hard difficulty is that if they gave you a headshot it is 99% mostly a one hit kill. Where as in every other difficulty it'll initiate last stand.

No, it's definitely Hard. New York minute is on Medium and it's a helluva lot easier than Old School. Bullets don't do as much damage as on Old School.

No, it's definitely Hard. New York minute is on Medium and it's a helluva lot easier than Old School. Bullets don't do as much damage as on Old School.

From my experience i thought Old School was easier than Hard + Hardcore. Which is why i wrote what i wrote.

this game fucking sucks

The shooting is bad the realoading is bad, the game looks like shit. and i hAve 1 achievment at the end of chaptr 3. booo max pyne 3

Another person on this site who basis their opinions of games on how easy it is to obtain achievements, how sad. Go play Avatar TBE, NBA2K6, College 2K6 and all the CoD's (except WaW) those seem like more your style.