Challenges?

Triplewing

Well that just blows, I came back from a vacation week and I got the MS points enough to get this DLC and now it has a unachievable achievement.

And now for me to shake my fist at EA for ruining my OCD for achievements.

Actually two, "My Euro" also need challenge completed. I really have to think about if I am gonna buy EA games anymore as they are so quick to drop support. Though I am gonna send them emails/twitter messages etc.

What really gets to me is that they actually have the list of challenges there for you to see which ones you've completed or not.

Why not let us have control of that menu, to retry and get those challenges? Why not since the EURO is over, make the challenges available for you to complete, but you won't get XP for it?

Then at least it'll make sense : You didn't get it on the day, you don't get a reward.

Sorry if I don't make particular sense, but it's counter-productivity at it's finest.

• 3 weeks later...

"Hello, all. We've listened and have added a final challenge to the EURO 2012 DLC for you to receive the achievement/trophy. Fire up the game and check it out! Expires in a year. Thanks for your patience and enjoy!" from the EA forums

and the DLC is still 900 points! just bought, am so happy I actually have a chance at completing this game now (even though UT is going to take a long ass time)

Edited by WheelzthatKeelz