This game should be called

YEAHY0UKN0W

http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/080/318/original/478.jpg?1288589409

I knew that was coming.

Anyways, I was thinking of getting this game until I heard of all the negative reviews about the multiplayer and just the game in general. I'm a huge fan of Battlefield: Bad Company and DICE but this game might go as a pass.

Anyways, I was thinking of getting this game until I heard of all the negative reviews about the multiplayer and just the game in general. I'm a huge fan of Battlefield: Bad Company and DICE but this game might go as a pass.

The game is great people complain way too much. Rent it and try it for yourself, it's at least worth the rental for the story if you can't get into the multiplayer

i agree

it's great man

but

here's the big but

i played a match the other night

and all that happened was i got spawn farmed by snipers

it pissed me off

its a very good game with potential

they need to fix the spawns

if they did this would be the best fps ive ever played

it incredible balanced weapon wise

and it has some crazy graphics

i recommend it

but online may have you pulling your hair out every once in a while

just like the infamous CoD though

so it's fine

Get it. End of story

The game is great people complain way too much. Rent it and try it for yourself, it's at least worth the rental for the story if you can't get into the multiplayer

It's worth a rental as you said but I think it's a bad purchase at full price. Some of the online games i had were tense when you play the ( defend five objective levels ) but in general it was just sniper matches.

• 5 months later...
It's worth a rental as you said but I think it's a bad purchase at full price. Some of the online games i had were tense when you play the ( defend five objective levels ) but in general it was just sniper matches.

Full Price isn't that bad anymore i picked up tier 1 edition for £12 yesterday

• 4 weeks later...

I rented this title, and the single player was fun. I was looking at some of the MP achievements and seen some of them were easily obtainable. But, man, did I get spawn killed quite often. Don't get me wrong, I killed some folks, but it was a bit annoying.

When in doubt...rent it and find out for yourself. 100 people will say one thing, and 100 people will emphatically claim the exact opposite....

• 2 weeks later...
i agree

it's great man

but

here's the big but

i played a match the other night

and all that happened was i got spawn farmed by snipers

it pissed me off

its a very good game with potential

they need to fix the spawns

if they did this would be the best fps ive ever played

it incredible balanced weapon wise

and it has some crazy graphics

i recommend it

but online may have you pulling your hair out every once in a while

just like the infamous CoD though

so it's fine

Get it. End of story

haha, made me laugh...

• 1 month later...

The multiplayer on this game awful. I love Dice and their other efforts, but this one is just not good. Between the ability to spawn camp pretty easy on most maps and the kill streaks, it's just not fun at all. Personally, I think kill streaks ruin online play anyways, but it's kinda ridiculous in this one. Had a game last night where I got killed by a mortar and as soon as I (and some of my teammates respawned) we were instantly killed by the guys next KS, respawned to immediately die by his next one, and repeated this until he set off his Cruise Missile. He ended 44/0 by doing pretty much nothing.:rolleyes:

Sign me up for that fun! *rolls eyes*

The game could have been alright without these two problems, but they're too big to ignore. Here's to hoping more games in the future stop with the Kill Streak BS.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...