Seriously? Seriously... Extremely SERIOUS! --Sign here--

PreludeToHatred

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conratz Steve! Welcome to a very small but expanding club! Good luck to the rest of you guys, I wish you a very smooth sailing! :drunk

You really have been great guys with your congrats and everything not like the douches from epic's forum. I mean sure I idle boosted when I went to sleep, but I worked my ass of the rest of the time.

Maybe this doesn't mean so much in the "real" life, but it does to us and it sucks that those pricks have to belittle this, for those of us that really worked hard to get it, just because they lacked the same dedication. Whenever you guys will get this achievement, it will not be less of an accomplishment!

I hope I didn't bore you, but it needed to be said.

Always good to hear this. Good luck all.

No one cares about your achievement

Unless you were joking why would you say this?... You're obviously a booster, yourself. And you're not only on an achievement forum, you're in a specific thread about unlocking this very specific achievement.

:confused:

Anyway, congrats to both who have conquered the achievement of achievements. Welcome to the history books.

Congratulations dude, that take's some serious dedication! I will eventually get it, but I won't boost Gears so it will take a while to do legit. But I plan to play Gears 3 for the next few years anyway...

Good luck doing it all legit! That's dedication!! I'm getting close to onyxing alot of medals. Should be getting seriously (hopefully) in the first part of the new year!

Oaft, congrats! Personally I'll never get it, I just can't play a game that much without boredom setting in. Same with Gears 2, got all achievements apart from seriously.

Did I miss something? Do we have our fourth?

Good luck doing it all legit! That's dedication!! I'm getting close to onyxing alot of medals. Should be getting seriously (hopefully) in the first part of the new year!

Same here, hoping for January myself, we'll see.

Edited by PreludeToHatred

Why are you guys so interested in spending $60 on a game and an entire months worth of electricity to get achievements that earn you 15 seconds of fame. The only people worthy of any praise are the ones who get this legit a year or so from now. No1 likes people who idle boost everything imaginable. It's one thing to boost for certain medals that are inhumanly possible such as the revenge medal, but damn dude get a life. I could care less what people say when they are saying congrats, they just dont want to be the ones that get blazed for hating on people. But me, IDGAF and honestly if anyone has something to say id be glad to hear from them. All I hope is that one of these guys either gets banned or their xbox crashes from overheating.

Why are you guys so interested in spending $60 on a game and an entire months worth of electricity to get achievements that earn you 15 seconds of fame. The only people worthy of any praise are the ones who get this legit a year or so from now. No1 likes people who idle boost everything imaginable. It's one thing to boost for certain medals that are inhumanly possible such as the revenge medal, but damn dude get a life. I could care less what people say when they are saying congrats, they just dont want to be the ones that get blazed for hating on people. But me, IDGAF and honestly if anyone has something to say id be glad to hear from them. All I hope is that one of these guys either gets banned or their xbox crashes from overheating.

Somebody's jealous.

I enjoy different activities than you and that makes me a better person

That's all you had to say, no need for an extended rant.

All I hope is that one of these guys either gets banned or their xbox crashes from overheating.

lol. Oh hey you have profanity in your bio, so I went ahead and reported you. "Hope you get banned."

Nah you won't get perma-banned unfortunately, but unlike guys with Seriously 3.0 you are breaking the Code of Conduct, so enjoy the suspension and moderated bio!

EDIT: Wow they worked fast, nice Code of Conduct bio!

Edited by Veedrock

"Legit" is within the rules, and neither of them broke the rules, and if someone were to get this with no "boosting" whatsoever, think 2017 and A LOT more electricity, not a year from now. You still talk about "boosting" some medals in your stupid little rant, but it's only cool to "boost" the ones you deem fit? and no other ones? LOL, that's some of the stupidest shit I've read in a long time, try worrying about yourself as well. Also sounds like a $60 game and a power bill breaks your bank, sorry 'bout YOUR luck... and for what it's worth, my XBOX has been on for about 6 weeks straight with maybe a 10 minute break and it hasn't even gotten warm, sup?