Achievement Guide and Road Map

FlevoHD

Yeah I know, quitters are hateful. I think I have 6 total wins in H2H and 4 of those were won because my opponent quit the game

Best advice I can give you is to keep the difference on the scoreboard as low as possible so they'll keep fighting for a point and just hope you'll win one day without the other person quitting.

Yeah, but the score was only 1:0 and I did my best to defend that. I think that's why he left. He knew he can't win the match.

I have 4 matches left and lost all except that single game. I'll try a better team next time. I don't know if I want to keep trying and losing all the time just to wait for the guy I can beat without him quiting...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like wise... this happened to me today... after the game had finished so I didn't get the cheevo...

If you want I can add you and let you win if you need it to pop.

Yeah. Thanks. We can do that with all the friends required achievements. But you get a random player in head-to-head matches. It would be so much easier if you could just pick a friend...

Edited by Chris666

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1899/s1.jpg - No Draw for You! - 15:gsicon:

Score a 90th minute winner in a game vs the CPU

This might be somewhat challenging. You must be at a draw and score a goal in the 90th minute then win the game. As it might be challenging to make the winning one in the 90th minute exact, make a half quite long and spend your time by making both goals and own goals. Then, in the 90th minute, make the winning one.

This can also come by just playing matches if you have trouble with an opponent.

Note: it is possible you can unlock this during the extra time of a match, because when you score a goal in extra time, it still says 90th minute.

I played career and the match was tied 1:1. I shot the winning goal in extra time (90th minute) - NO achievement! :mad:

im just awesome :D

I don't know if you're bored, or you strive to be annoying, but your Gamercard suggests otherwise for your FIFA history.

You bought the game back in at least October, and you just got the level 20 achievement last week. You've had the game for over 4 months and you still only have 32 achievements for 715:gsicon:

Yea, you're awesome.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1899/UPveUdY=.jpg - Friends now Enemies? - 25:gsicon:

Win an Online Friendlies season

This is the same as Being Social, exhept now you must actually win the season by gathering 16 points in 10 matches.

It is possible to get the achievement by forfeiting all-but the last match. Note that if YOU quit, your friend receives the points and vice versa.

If none of your friends has FIFA 12, use the Achievement Trading Thread to find someone.

There is your problem Matt36

Why is this still not stickied??? Been a great help getting me to 1000GS. Not sure if this has been mentioned either but for friends now enemies you have to quit the game after a minimum of 6 mins on the clock as it wouldn't register a loss for me otherwise.

I've submitted it a couple of weeks ago, so I'm still waiting for the sticky as well.

Guess I'll PM a mod or something if it isn't done after the weekend

I've submitted it a couple of weeks ago, so I'm still waiting for the sticky as well.

Guess I'll PM a mod or something if it isn't done after the weekend

The best way is to report the post and say you've got a guide that needs to be stickied. It flags it to the Mods attention.

I'll do it for this one, see what happens :)

You might want to try it with Analog Sprint ON then

I did that for a friend of mine too and it worked for him

Thanks for posting this, in reference to the All My Own Work achievement. Won 4 games today with everything turned off and couldn't see why the achievement wasn't popping. Tried it with "Analog Sprint" turned on, and voila, first time! :woop:

Club Legend - 15

Play 100 matches with any player in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

For this achievement a single player must play 100 matches for your Ultimate Team. You can forfeit the first 99 matches, but the 100th match has to be played.

Can I start the match and instantly quit?

Also, to check how many games a player has played for YOU, not over all, check the bio on your web app. The bio on the 360 gives an over all amount.

EDIT; doesn't matter, I just played the 1st 5 mins and quit.

You don't need to have a player you got in a pack, you can buy someone, just as long as you play 100 games with him yourself.

The Web App is accurate to how many they have played for YOU. The xbox bio gives you their total for EVERY owner.

I got the achievement :)

Edited by Matt36