FAQs - Look Here Before Asking Questions.

The Pants Party

• 1 month later...

Q. How do I unlock the hard tirck races?

A. To unlock the hard trick races you have to complete most of the races on easy and medium on bronze. It unlocked for me when I got bronze on race 26 and I still had race 23 and 24 to do.

Q. What tips are there to doing the hard trick races? (Bronze finalist glitch)

A. Well if you have not learnt by now it is best you leave these achievements and do not attempt them as they are incredibly hard. However bronze finalist maybe glitched and you may not have to do all the hard trick races on bronze to get the achievement. I got the achievement after only doing 6 of the 18 hard races. Details of this glitch can be found here http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=45556,

this is yet to be confirmed so can someone attempt this and confirm this.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
I don't know if I'm supposed to post a question without an answer but I've seen a few people ask it in other threads and I still don't know the answer.

Q. How do you achieve Swing Speed 6?

I know I'm about a year plus late...but I got it after finishing the Mary Jane Thrill Rides.

• 5 months later...

The best way is to beat on them until you get rage. Press rb until it activates then beat them up with heavy attacks (y). You should really hurt them this way. I beat up the first two baddies doing this in one rage session. Then the last I just waited till I had more rage. PS. The best way to play this game is to press LB for about a second then let go wait 1 second then again. This virtually makes it impossible to get hit unless there is hundreds of enemies. If you keep doing that. You will notice yellow icons above there heads. This will then counter if you press x. Which brings extra damage. It's kind of cheap but it works for battles like this.

• 5 months later...

I remember why I stopped playing this game. I think it's the last Lizard mission, the one where you're in the sewers and you have to protect the bombs (or whatever thing they are that release the chemical to change people back from lizards) from being attacked. No matter what I did, no matter how I tried to change my tactic, I always lost this mission.

tl:dr - How do you beat the last Lizard mission?

• 2 years later...

How do you beat the last Lizard mission?

I know this is old, but I'm going through and catching up on games I've missed. Played this godawful mess through tonight. There are three canisters to protect. The first is easy. The second was a pain, took a few attempts. I found the easiest way to protect the second canister was to constantly keep on Spider-man's spider sense vision to keep sight of enemies, chase down and quickly kill the lizards that spit (they'll target you if you're closer to them than the canister), and keep slow motion constantly activated. If you get swamped, use RB + X to go launching around and kill every lizard in sight. Be careful, though, because it's easy to become disorientated (crappy camera).

The final canister was frustrating. You have to protect the damn thing for two minutes. It took me a few attempts, but I figured out that if you stick real close to the canister, keep it in slow motion, constantly hammer the lizards with quick attempts and launch attacks, you can keep the things at bay. I used multiple rodeo to clear the area when I was desperate, and RB + Y every time I was becoming overwhelmed (every 25 - 30 seconds). If you get hit and you're swamped, you'll keep taking damage, unable to do a damn thing and the lizards will most likely do significant damage to the canister. Best bet is to keep on the ground, use launch attacks, and stand right by the canister.

• 1 year later...
How do you beat the last Lizard mission?

I know this is old, but I'm going through and catching up on games I've missed. Played this godawful mess through tonight. There are three canisters to protect. The first is easy. The second was a pain, took a few attempts. I found the easiest way to protect the second canister was to constantly keep on Spider-man's spider sense vision to keep sight of enemies, chase down and quickly kill the lizards that spit (they'll target you if you're closer to them than the canister), and keep slow motion constantly activated. If you get swamped, use RB + X to go launching around and kill every lizard in sight. Be careful, though, because it's easy to become disorientated (crappy camera).

The final canister was frustrating. You have to protect the damn thing for two minutes. It took me a few attempts, but I figured out that if you stick real close to the canister, keep it in slow motion, constantly hammer the lizards with quick attempts and launch attacks, you can keep the things at bay. I used multiple rodeo to clear the area when I was desperate, and RB + Y every time I was becoming overwhelmed (every 25 - 30 seconds). If you get hit and you're swamped, you'll keep taking damage, unable to do a damn thing and the lizards will most likely do significant damage to the canister. Best bet is to keep on the ground, use launch attacks, and stand right by the canister.

lol i feel like a god damn boss right now cause i beat that part on my first try.... all i did was kept using my spiderscense to slow them down and then spam the Y button which he will do a crazy kick that takes out all the enemies around the bomb... i had a sliver left and i got it done. CHYEA GOOO HARDDDD