Achievement Guide and Road Map

Fizzmatix

Yes I know, in order to unlock both achievement in the challenge mode, you'll have to play Rumble in the Jungle twice. Once using only fists, once using the batarang. I'm merely trying to let people know that if they miss these two achievements in the story mode, they don't have to start story mode over again. They can just get it in the challenge mode.

Same reason why the combo achievements aren't missable. If you don't get them in story mode, they can be done in the challenges as well.

i get what your saying... Yes people use batarangs, but if they just want that achievement then they can play through it purposely without using it just for the achievement... you are allowed to do them more than once mind

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, so I just got this game. Is it better to start off on Normal or Hard? Some thigns I consider are, how long is the game? How hard is Hard? Does the difficulty affect the challenges? (ie, if I start the game on Hard, will it be harder to get the challenge achievements than on Normal?)

• 2 weeks later...

Just found an easy way to do the Mano-A-Mano achievement.

Start up Rumble in the Jungle (not the extreme version). Get to round 4. Knock out all the henchman in round 4 so it's just you and the Titan left. Spray some of the Explosive Gel on the floor and wait for the titan to ram you. The gel should stop the Titan right before he hits you and it will get stunned. After that all you have to do is attack him. I took down the Titan from full health to no health in a 19 hit combo. Since there are no enemies around, you can't get on his back so you'll just keep hitting him and you'll knock him down again.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

does anybody else here have problems with using the batrang in the combo for the freeflow perfection achievment? i swear to god i would have done it by now if i didnt have this problem. every time i use the batrang, it ends the combo. When should i use the batrang? there was even a point where i used 8 different things, used the batrang, it ended the combo because i used it and no achievement. It would be really helpful if you could help. Thanks.

does anybody else here have problems with using the batrang in the combo for the freeflow perfection achievment? i swear to god i would have done it by now if i didnt have this problem. every time i use the batrang, it ends the combo. When should i use the batrang? there was even a point where i used 8 different things, used the batrang, it ended the combo because i used it and no achievement. It would be really helpful if you could help. Thanks.

You are double tapping the trigger when you're using it, right? You can't be aiming with batarang. If you are doing the double tapping, and it's not working.... hmmm.... tried using batarang last?

You are double tapping the trigger when you're using it, right? You can't be aiming with batarang. If you are doing the double tapping, and it's not working.... hmmm.... tried using batarang last?

If he's double tapping the trigger, then that's the problem. That will automatically end the combo. I had the same trouble with that for a while until I figured out what I was doing. Just need to single tap to throw the batarang.

If he's double tapping the trigger, then that's the problem. That will automatically end the combo. I had the same trouble with that for a while until I figured out what I was doing. Just need to single tap to throw the batarang.

Ohh wait, right single tap. I was thinking, "you have to double pull the trigger rapidly". Double tap would be pulling the trigger four times... my mistake. Thank you for catching that. I gotta go back and play some Batman:AA.