Looking for teammate/partner thread

Venomized

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm looking for someone to help finish the campaign on insane and to finish the online achievements

I'll gladly help. I've done most of it on my own, but I need to do the 200 pointman and fettel team kill achievements, which needs a partner, plus all the online achievements.. GT is Freakquency000, I have the next 2 days off from work, send me message any time and I'll invite you in.

Edited by The Freakquency Theory
beat it myself

Hey guys i just need to get both of the fettel suspend/point man kills achievements

I will play any level/difficulty you want but im ONLY interested in this

And the team challenges (assist, revive, fettel kills in slow mo)

Message me, GT: Phoenix BLK

cheers

EDIT: GOT 1000GS Last NIGHT (FINISHED WITH THIS GAME!)

Edited by Phoenix BLK
Completed Game

Yeah same thing here, im playing fear 3 at the moment and uh, i just need another partner to do 7 challenges that i have left and also the achievement that requires you to kill 100 enemies suspended by fettel as point man and the one that requires you to suspend 100 enemies as fettel that pointman kills.

And also, you CAN do the revives in S-C, i did it earlier today in about 15 minutes or so :)

Yeah well anyways, i can of course help with any other achievement in fear 3 aswell, you name it.;)

I just need one player.:cool:

But if any body is interested in the above mentioned achievements then add me: GT = TheMidgetParty

P.S - My gamertag is TheMidgetParty, NOT HyperNovaG5.

Edited by bearmanbeer
Wrong gamertag..

• 2 weeks later...

I need a partner for the pm/ft 100 kills achievement, and 30 crates. Im also just looking for people to play with in general. I tend to be on around 9pm EST until 1 or 2. GT: Razzageist. I do have a mic, but I tend to not talk unless it's needed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For 'Fried Cola'-The score challenge achievements are much easier to get playing solo.Apart from interval 3 where playing as PM is better-go through each mission as Paxten on commando/fearless,don't die,get the alma doll and all phsycic links.Don't worry too much about time just concentrate on getting as many challenges done as possible and keep checking your progress to make sure you are on track.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...