Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there!

Looking to get the last 3 lone wolf achievements:

Two for One

Overkill

Maybe next time buddy

Also need achievements for legendary and mythic DLC. Am online most evenings UK time and am willing to help others. Also have an extra controller.

GT: DavrosA

I need the zombie achievements which is fairly easy. I just need a team of people to do mythic maps till we hit zombies. We can boost achievements you guys need while we wait for a game of zombies to finally come up. GT: Gahdsey matter of fact I'm on Halo 3 right now so message me.

watch7 if you get another slot open count me in im rank 26 i don't want forkbomb place because he asked first if you do get another free slot let me know

Sure you can take the place of YTBigz. He's someone I helped out before, and he insisted that he owes me one. Except he's from the UK so it's difficult to coordinate with a huge group and him. Oh yeah, he already has Halo 3 completed so there's no harm in taking his place.

UPDATE: 24-44 Lone Wolves Rank boosting group now consists of:

1.Lionheart08: Rank 34

2.forkbomb: Rank 32

3.MutantKane: Rank 36

4.THC Phil0sophy: Rank 39

5.Fisheye: Rank 34

6.PSYCHO Lagger: Rank 26

FINAL UPDATE: THANK YOU GUYS! Everyone listed above have now completed Halo 3's MP achievement, hence completed the entire game. Cheers for the accomplishment and cooperation!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'M SO EFFIN' HAPPY! :D :D :D :D :D zzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZzzzZZZZzzzz

Edited by Watch7

ok we have added another person to the list so we only have 3 slots left i would like to get all 6 spots filled before we start the lobby now looks like this

1. Arespool

2. Galleom

3. FirstFightDown

Dont send a fr without a message plz i hate random friend requests i will be a dick fair warning lol

I got the Two-for-One and the rest of the Mythic achievements. Thanks to Lionheart, MutantKane, forkbomb, and everyone else that helped out!

Now I need to get the Vidmaster achievements. Anyone want to do the 4-player Ghost one with the Iron skull?

ok we have added another person to the list so we only have 3 slots left i would like to get all 6 spots filled before we start the lobby now looks like this

1. Arespool

2. Galleom

3. FirstFightDown

Dont send a fr without a message plz i hate random friend requests i will be a dick fair warning lol

crap- I think im level 24 on lone wolves. if anyone needs any LW achievements msg me- my GT is: DavrosA

I need two for one, maybe next time buddy, and overkill.

I got the Two-for-One and the rest of the Mythic achievements. Thanks to Lionheart, MutantKane, forkbomb, and everyone else that helped out!

Now I need to get the Vidmaster achievements. Anyone want to do the 4-player Ghost one with the Iron skull?

im down for the ghost achievement if you can find the other 2 people

also Davrosa you can derank yourself down to level 21 if you want its up to you if you are willing to derank then we are willing to help you with your achievements

Yeah im happy to derank- ill get it down to 21.

Want to concentrate on the lone wolves 'cheeves first (with a team should only take a couple of minutes), but also need some legendary and mythic ones as well. None seem really difficult, (other than the ghost vidmaster) just need to be in a team. :)

If you need a spare player I can do the vidmaster one.

p.s I just tried to load up multiplayer, and it says that I dont have the mythic DLC, even though I have achievements from mythic maps. In fact, the last achievement I got for H3 was 'zombie repeller' (kill 2 zombies on a mythic map). Am I missing something? Its been a while since I played H3.

Edited by DavrosA