3. ChrisRedfield58

4. awesomestLOUIS

5. Brody Parma

6. Mister Buds

7. ScottyFJ

8. John Heart

9. Yaucono

10. kragod

Good job, team. I imagine weekends work best for most people. How does Saturday, September 22nd sound? We can figure out a time when we find out if people can do Saturday.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive spent all day yesterday trying to boost this, but we have not been able to get into one single match.(8 people).

So, either do this legit(which will take ages), or prepare to sit 3-4 hours doing nothing but talk to each other, as you wont do much boosting.

This is the worst matchmaking i have ever seen in a game.

ive spent all day yesterday trying to boost this, but we have not been able to get into one single match.(8 people).

So, either do this legit(which will take ages), or prepare to sit 3-4 hours doing nothing but talk to each other, as you wont do much boosting.

This is the worst matchmaking i have ever seen in a game.

^^^^^agreed!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

if any of you are free and you got already all challenges dones on multiplayer can you help me? :)

I'm currently doing the 13th challenge to xeno challenges so i need about at least 2 people who got the all the challenge achievements to help me to prevent less stress.

Gamertag: Ferocious Ogre

The distinguished medal achievment is the trade achievement i need, the rank 60 i'll handle that :)