Achievement Discussion

Krazie

Does anybody know if there are any more achievements coming to this game? I'm assuming there would be since Fable 2 got some, but if not, I'd rather just sell this game and move on to something else.

Nobody knows because Lionhead hasn't made an announcement, but if Fable 2 is any indication, then they will be. I'd hang on to the game for a couple more months.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One of the things that makes 3 better than 2 is that when you join another player's game, It is actually you, not some generic henchman. What made 2 better than 3 however is the way the achievements were "Do this or see another person doing it". Correct me if I'm wrong, but in 3 for achievements like opening all demon doors, you can help someone open the door, but you don't get credited with it :( They have to come into your game and you both have to do it all over again :(

• 2 weeks later...

I've been progressing towards the all weapons achievement offline. I don't know if I'll be able to complete it before I get tired of going through the game again, but I only need 11 more weapons so its been going well so far. The game goes so quick anyways. I kind of thought it would be quicker this way. Now I'm not so sure, but whatever. I'll unlock it one way or another.

Based on stories from multiple people around here, you loose

- your money

- all your clothes

- all your collectibles

- all your legendary weapons

Wow that really sucks. And there is no confirmed patch for this yet then?

I'm starting to think Lionhead put too much onto the story and cast for this game and left too many errors elsewhere (not that I was disappointed with John Cleese, Simon Pegg and Stephen Fry). What did that huge list of game testers on the credits get payed for?

Ever since I heard about that glitch, I was wary of joining games. I just made a seperate save file and prayed that, if the glitch did happen, it wouldn't affect all games on my profile.

I got down to needing 4 more weapons and gave up. I traded online for the others. It was taking too long doing it by myself. My stats get screwed up when I go online. The game tells me I've never had sex, but I have one biological child... Anyways. Now that the weapons achievement is out of the way, I was able to just blow through the dlc for the rest of my achievements like normal. I swear that game would have been finished two weeks ago if it wasn't for all that time I wasted trying to collect all those weapons offline. Still, its finished and I guess it didn't hurt too much. 1250g and moving on to the next.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For the Henry VIII achievement, im not sure how many people i have married since becoming King. Is there a way to find out how many times i've been married? and also does it matter if i marry more than 6 people, for example, i marry 8 people and still kill two of them, will the achievement pop?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Im trying to get all the Legendary weapons. What if I go into different players worlds and buy/steal weapons from their shops? Would that work? Its too annoying trying to get people to trade with.

Don't know about stealing, but you can visit weapon stores in other players games and buy all those weapons. They will be added to your collection

• 4 weeks later...
For the Henry VIII achievement, im not sure how many people i have married since becoming King. Is there a way to find out how many times i've been married? and also does it matter if i marry more than 6 people, for example, i marry 8 people and still kill two of them, will the achievement pop?

As long as you marry at least six people after becoming ruler of Albion and kill at least two of them, it will still pop. Feel free to go over the limit!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...