Easy A.C.E.S. Points (Video)

Falcongale

Please don't take this the wrong way but I'm sick of seeing this forum filled with people trying to inform people of an easy way they've found.

More than likely it's not going to be better than this;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XR4750qfKw]YouTube - Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Easy A.C.E.S. Points[/ame]

So please stop filling the forum up with pewp.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, i wish people would stop making them too. id rather play it for real and take a long time to get the points just so that i can get the most and longest play life out of it. i just wish i had it but its sold out EVERYWHERE

Please don't take this the wrong way but I'm sick of seeing this forum filled with people trying to inform people of an easy way they've found.

More than likely it's not going to be better than this;

So please stop filling the forum up with pewp.

Hey, I am really sorry for trying to be helpful and getting the achievement done as quick as possible. No I really am sorry.

Hey, I am really sorry for trying to be helpful and getting the achievement done as quick as possible. No I really am sorry.

No, theres a difference between helping and just clogging up the forum. I have tried most ways posted and this is the fastest. BY FAR.

Incredibly helpfull. Its a good tactic and aspecially how i dont have live at the mo while im visiting the parents. I know another way to get ALOT of CQB points but i dont have my capture card right now so ill consider recording with my mums cam corder ( It will look poop but this tactic is worth it.

HoD STiCKiE

Cool, post the video up and I'll give it a try and add it to the main post :)

Good video - what's the gun used for the first sniper part?

It's not my video, but I think it's an Assault Rifle with a 6x,12x zoom since it's got a suppressor on it, set to single shot fire.

LOL, i wish people would stop making them too. id rather play it for real and take a long time to get the points just so that i can get the most and longest play life out of it. i just wish i had it but its sold out EVERYWHERE

Thats why i nagged my mom to go straight up town after school

k - yeah - that was nasty -

the gun for the marksman - was the L8 you get it at the higher lvls of marksman i think- nice acc- but medium other stats - i still like the g3ka4 as my go to gun in most cases - set up with the silencer red dot - is the gun i want for cod4 - or my G3 on cod4

k - yeah - that was nasty -

the gun for the marksman - was the L8 you get it at the higher lvls of marksman i think- nice acc- but medium other stats - i still like the g3ka4 as my go to gun in most cases - set up with the silencer red dot - is the gun i want for cod4 - or my G3 on cod4

G3ka4 produces too much recoil for my liking, without a burst option it's too ineffective for close quarters, m8 doesn't produce as much and is more accurate, it's all personal preference

The assault method in the video is definitely not the most effective. Ive tried 4 different ways, this one, the one on CQB training and in Story but the fastest is the one described by XxMissionaryxX in this thread http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=63287 . Nice try though.

Also as most people only have trouble with Assault i would suggest finishing the story on realistic if you plan on doing it as you will get a LOT of A.C.E.S in there too so do the story and do a one though of the T Hunts on realistic before you do this boring grinding stuff. You'll likely have both CQB and Marksman near 20 when you do those, mayeb not assault.