Over Achiever is live!

Creech

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If u are serious, I am down. I need this Stranglehold one

Y2Kasper10 is the gamer ID if u wanna add me.

Even when Stranglehold came out, nobody played it online, and given the nature of the achievement in question, I honestly doubt anybody ever got it without boosting. When playing MP, nobody aims for the crotch. People go for center of mass or headshots.

Let's have a huge nutshot boosting session. :p The goal is simple, aim for the nuts.

Testikill is also a DLC achievement. And you need the DLC to unlock the achievement. So, unless any of you suckers feel like throwing down 1200msp for the DLC, we're all in a Mexican stand-off. :p

@ BARAD - dude, finally got into Red Dead Redemption. After what... 2 years ago you recommended it to me? :p

Added Dastardly to me collection.

I got the shivers when the train was coming over the horizon, and my stupid stallion walked up onto the track and just stood there. Got smoked the same time as my victim. Double whammy.

@ BARAD -

I got the shivers when the train was coming over the horizon, and my stupid stallion walked up onto the track and just stood there. Got smoked the same time as my victim. Double whammy.

You know, I've had the train run over more girls than I come remember. :p I feel horrid but it's funny so. XD

Game is class.

You know, I've had the train run over more girls than I come remember. :p I feel horrid but it's funny so. XD

Game is class.

Think I can only do that once. Am going for Mr. Nice Guy. But there are a fair number of men in the game I want to put in harms way. Jeb the Horse Lover for one. That was so gross. :eek:

I still haven't been updated with my award o_O put the post in about a week ago and it's already been cycled through. Wonder if this has anything to do with that recent infraction =/...

Edit: Yeah, I never received the PM you're supposed to get in that thread either after your post is deleted.

Edited by TVthePunisher

I still haven't been updated with my award o_O put the post in about a week ago and it's already been cycled through. Wonder if this has anything to do with that recent infraction =/...

Edit: Yeah, I never received the PM you're supposed to get in that thread either after your post is deleted.

I quite possibly screwed up. I will go pull your post and fix it. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm excited to go straight to gold once I have a high enough post count. Btw, where was buckethead on the list? I thought that was way harder than TTFAF xD

We didn't neccesarily go for the hardest of the hard. We wanted a nice balance to it which it has ended up having :)

I'm excited to go straight to gold once I have a high enough post count. Btw, where was buckethead on the list? I thought that was way harder than TTFAF xD

Guitar Hero 2 was deemed ineligible for the list because of the ease with which every difficult achievement could be glitched. Actually, a few games and achievements had to be removed for that reason.

• 4 weeks later...