PS3 Good Deals thread

Bax x360a

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

This is one of the best deals this week ! This week shopto are selling MGS4 for £28.99, the game has only been out for a week and already the price has dropped by 42% :eek: Great buy, if you dont have it yet buy it from here now - http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettagli&codart=PS3ME01&n=Metal%20Gear%20Solid%204%20%3A%20Guns%20of%20The%20Patriots%20%28MGS4%29&p=PS3

This is one of the best deals this week ! This week shopto are selling MGS4 for £28.99, the game has only been out for a week and already the price has dropped by 42% :eek: Great buy, if you dont have it yet buy it from here now - http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettagli&codart=PS3ME01&n=Metal%20Gear%20Solid%204%20%3A%20Guns%20of%20The%20Patriots%20%28MGS4%29&p=PS3

There ya go Monk! No excuses now.

On the Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Target an Best Buy and giving free Aerosmith Greatest hits CD with either the game or bundle, and CircuitCity is giving out free guitar straps with purchase of either the game or bundle purchase.

I like Aerosmith, I picked this up for the PS3, my first GH game for PS3, and its the same as the Xbox version minus achieves. Was wondering if this game will have the trophys when the update comes out soon.

If anyone else gets this on PS3 drop a line and we'll do some co-op.

I tried out Guitar Hero 3 on the 360 and was hooked by it almost immediately, but the game was so damn hard that it's put me right off of any of the other games in the series now.

I sold the 360 version of it in the end. Saved me smashing it in some sort of semi-rock tribute type thing when I get too frustrated at not beating the first 'boss' again !

I tried out Guitar Hero 3 on the 360 and was hooked by it almost immediately, but the game was so damn hard that it's put me right off of any of the other games in the series now.

I sold the 360 version of it in the end. Saved me smashing it in some sort of semi-rock tribute type thing when I get too frustrated at not beating the first 'boss' again !

Tell me about it. Seems like I've been playing the game for ages now, and I still suck at the Hard difficulty level. The jump between difficulty levels is ridiculous. Camo you fool, shoulda got it on the 360 then we could have co-oped it up!

Here is a pretty good deal for Gran Turismo 5: Prologue.

When you buy Gran Turismo 5: Prologue you get a $15 Amazon gift card once you purchase the game, pretty good deal in my opinion. The offer ends on July 22nd, I don't know if this is for the UK people or not.

Link:http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm..._rd_i=14210751

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure about Amazon UK , Monk, on Amazon US they have GT5 Prologue for 40, which I believe is about 20 for you Monk, and you get 15 in a gift card or something so that would be about 7 or 8 back for you. It would be in English, I believe it's pretty much the same game.

Edited by CAMOUFLAGEiPOD

Nt sure about Amazon UK , Monk, on Amazon US they have GT5 Prologue for 40, which I believe is about 20 for you Monk, and you get 15 in a gift card or something so that would be about 7 or 8 back for you. It would be in English, I believe it's pretty much the same game.

I posted that in here on July 1st. It's post #60.

I posted that in here on July 1st. It's post #60.

Ah man, thats what I get when I try to help I'm a day late and a dollar short. Didn't see it Bball.

They have been having video game deals of the day over there at Amazon, a couple weeks ago I picked up R6V2 the limited edition one, for 29.99 shipped, thing cost 70 plus tax, about 75 at my local CircuitCity. Great game by the way.

Sorry fellas, didn't mean to try and take any credit away from you guys. I didn't get it in the end anyway. Plumped for Condemned 2 on the 360 instead. Still not sure whether the GT Prologue is actually worth getting or not.... I'm torn between MGS4 and Prologue...... Hmm.

Edited by X monkfish69 X
noticed a grammatical error

Sorry fellas, didn't mean to try and take any credit away from your guys. I didn't get it in the end anyway. Plumped for Condemned 2 on the 360 instead. Still not sure whether the GT Prologue is actually worth getting or not.... I'm torn between MGS4 and Prologue...... Hmm.

If you're torn between them two, then get MGS4. I like Prologue, but MGS4 is way better and definitely worth the money or Euros where you're at.

Sorry fellas, didn't mean to try and take any credit away from your guys. I didn't get it in the end anyway. Plumped for Condemned 2 on the 360 instead. Still not sure whether the GT Prologue is actually worth getting or not.... I'm torn between MGS4 and Prologue...... Hmm.
That is seriously a no brainer. One of the best games ever made or a racing game demo? Nuff said...