Playthrough choices, Ep. 2 *SPOILERS*

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoyed episode 2 really felt like the pressure was getting to me in terms of the choices I had to make.

I chopped the guys leg off. Wish I hadn't though, never took into account that I would the be bringing a cripple back to the group who would not be able to help the group and would just be an extra mouth to feed.

I gave food to Clem and Duck first. Gave some to Kenny and then the last bit to Mark. I only gave some to Kenny to keep him on side because rite now he's the only one who has a plan to get to safety.

I didn't shoot the women in the camp I wanted to hear her out until Mr Itchy Trigger Finger shot her.

I sided with Kenny about killing Larry. This is my biggest regret so far. I think I jumped the gun abit and should have tried to help Larry.

I didn't kill the brothers due to the way Clam was after she saw what happened to Larry.

Finally I took the food from the car because we need it basically. If your stupid enough to leave a car full of supplies and the middle of a road then what should they expect. That's the one choice I definitely don't have any regrets about.

Just like everyone else is pointing out, episode 1 I mostly sided with Kenny but in this episode the man has gone mad. Wish there was an option to shake or slap him.

1) Cut the coach's leg off... wanted to show the group sometimes you have to do crazzzzzzy things for survival.

2) I gave the cheese and crackers to both clementine and duck... figured they'd enjoy the same snack. Beef jerky to Mark at the fence because he was weak and is the one who supplied all the food (plus fattening him up for later jk) and apple to carly cause she's got my back and I love her.

3) Didn't shoot the woman in the camp, wanted to hear her out.

4) Tried to save Larry, tried to show Lilly that I didn't hate her father and was truly mutual between her and kenny.

5) Left both brothers alive to suffer

6) took the supplies and food from the car. Also, made Clementine take the hoodie. Your her surrogate father now, time to make decesions for her, shes too young and doesnt know whats good for her.

*Sidenote: Is there any way to get to Clementine before she eats Mark's leg...or no matter what she eats it?????

*Sidenote: Is there any way to get to Clementine before she eats Mark's leg...or no matter what she eats it?????

I Dunno which option did you chose I chose "It's people" and they were like yeah we're people or something and she ate it.

I am at that point now in my second play through so I'll try something else when I get around to it.

I Dunno which option did you chose I chose "It's people" and they were like yeah we're people or something and she ate it.

I am at that point now in my second play through so I'll try something else when I get around to it.

I was talking more about when the screen is flashing red and you have to make your way from upstairs back to the dining room. I wasen't sure based on the amount of time if you could actually stop them. Because I had trouble getting out of the back bedroom and kept walking into a wall which ate up time (NO PUN INTENEDED).

Yes you can stop her. I think I picked the option that said Clementine NO! Then she stopped just before she put it in her mouth.

I picked that same option and she continued with her piece on her fork.... what gives? Is there a time limit to make it downstairs?

1. Chopped David's leg off.

2. Didn't shoot Jolene. Didn't trust the brothers for one second.

3. Killed Larry. Didn't even hesitate. My face was like this when the option came up: :woop: FUCK YOU, LARRY!

4. Killed both the brothers. Only 17% of the players did this? Why would anyone want to keep those madmen alive?

5. Stole the food.

Looking forward to playing it again. Hopefully I get to kick zombie Larry's ass. :boxer

I'm pretty sure I was the only one that fed Ben. He was new to the group, and I wanted to make him feel welcome, since everyone else was pissed that we brought him. Also, I felt inclined to feed all of the youngest people. I also fed Clem, Duck, and Mark (because he was weak). I didn't feed Doug because he's fat, Larry because he seemed pretty strong, Lilly because I didn't even see her, myself because that just seemed selfish, and Kenny/Katjaa because I thought feeding their kid was more important.

I totally called that the family was cannibals when they wouldn't let me see Mark. There were so many telling signs from the beginning.

Chopped his leg off - tried to rescue him

Didn't shoot Jolene - wanted to talk it out, other guy shot her

Did not help kill Larry - even though he pissed me off, wanted to save him

Killed the first brother but not the second - after seeing Clementine's reaction I decided not to kill the 2nd

Did not steal - Clementine wanted to do the right thing so I sided with her

What an intense episode! Can't wait for number three!

I'm pretty sure I was the only one that fed Ben. He was new to the group, and I wanted to make him feel welcome, since everyone else was pissed that we brought him. Also, I felt inclined to feed all of the youngest people. I also fed Clem, Duck, and Mark (because he was weak). I didn't feed Doug because he's fat, Larry because he seemed pretty strong, Lilly because I didn't even see her, myself because that just seemed selfish, and Kenny/Katjaa because I thought feeding their kid was more important.

my reasons for not feeding ben was that having just met him we had no way of knowing when the last time he actually ate was, where we knew our group was low on food.

4. Killed both the brothers. Only 17% of the players did this? Why would anyone want to keep those madmen alive?

5. Stole the food.

i think most of us just assumed they'd be eatten themselves, poetic justice. Andy was stabbed and in a bear trap and Danny just got shot twice and his faced punched in, neither of them was getting away from that horde.

I totally called that the family was cannibals when they wouldn't let me see Mark. There were so many telling signs from the beginning.

I fed Ben to piss everyone off. I like him so far and Doug is the only other character I like. Everyone else can hate me in the group.

I watched a friend play the last few chapters of this episode, he picked to say "CLEMENTINE NO!" or something, and she didn't eat Mark's legs. She drops her fork. I was planning to try and prevent EVERYONE from eating him in my own playthrough, can anyone confirm this is even possible though? If it's a choice between everyone eating human flesh, or everyone apart from her eating it, obviously the latter is better.

My friend also chose to avoid stealing from the car at the end, because he doesn't want to make Clementine sad. It's the decision I'd make too, but I think it's best for her if we DO steal. Anyone know how she reacts? If you rationalize it to her, does she feel okay about it? ;_; Dat kid. At first it seemed completely obvious to loot the car. She's a walking conscience.

1. Chopped David's leg. I didn't even know you could attempt to chop the chain. I knew he would never make it after I cut his leg. The leg is way to vascular and it's hard to stop the bleeding... but hey I tried, lol.

2.Didn't shoot Jolene. I thought about it, but she seemed to know what was going on and I wanted to know more.

3.Didn't help Kenny to kill Larry. I'm in the medical field, so my instincts kicked in and I tried to save him.

4. I killed the first brother. But after the reaction by Clem, I left the other brother for the zombies. I didn't want her to think I was a monster.

5. I didn't steal the food. If Clem hadn't objected to it I would have, but even though I was sure something bad had happened to it's previous owners, I didn't want to disappoint the kid.

1. I chopped David's leg off. I tried cutting the chain, but it seemed like it was of no use, so I chopped his leg off.

2. I didn't shoot Jolene. Like some other people have said, I wanted to know more of what she was talking about until Danny shot her.

3. I didn't help kill Larry. Even though I disliked him, I couldn't bring myself to help kill him. I tried to revive him.

4. I didn't kill both of the St. John brothers. I'm trying to show the group that we can stay humane in an inhumane world. Plus, I'm trying to be a good influence on Clementine.

5. I didn't steal any of the food. Like some other people have said, once I saw Clementine's reaction to the thought of stealing the food, I didn't want any part of it.

1. I chopped David's leg off in mine as well. Went after the chain when I saw the option but didn't work.

2. Shot Jolene right in the dome. Had no idea what she was up to and I panicked as the timer went down. Had no idea what was in store for me later and felt bad at the end after seeing the camera with her video.

3. I 100% helped Kenny kill Larry because Lilly and Larry piss me off hardcore and I felt so happy ending his asshole life. I haven't hated a character so much in a long time. I wish I could have punched him out myself and not had to do it the way they planned.

4.I killed both the brothers because I both felt they deserved it and getting eaten by zombies wouldn't be as satisfying as taking those shitheads down myself. Punching the hell out of the second brother was awesome and the scene of being called out as you walk away with the storm and the music was great. Loved getting rid of that family for what they did.

5. Decided not to steal the food. I side with Kenny most of the time because I like him for some reason but on this one I felt I had done enough and made a few bad decisions so I stood off on this one so Clem wouldn't be super upset with me.

This game honestly makes me regret and think fast about every decision. I'm going to get the Jurassic Park game by them no matter how bad it is or was said to be. I love this style of game.

1. Chopped the guy's leg off, like others have stated I didn't know there was another option.

2. Shot Jolene, I was afraid that if I didn't she would have killed me, but in retrospect that was probably a stupid thing to think

3. Killed Larry because of how damn annoying he's been the entire time, now all I'm hoping for is a chance to kill that bitch Lily, but who knows if such a chance will ever come

4. Killed the first brother because I let my violent animal instincts get the better of me, didn't think about how badass it would be to leave the guy in a bear trap. Didn't kill the second brother because everybody was watching, I've already fucked Clementine up a bunch and who knows what everyone would have thought of me afterwards

5. Didn't steal the food because once again, I wanted to make it up to Clementine since in the course of one night she ate human legs, witnessed an old man having his head smashed to a pulp by a box and also witnessed her father figure stab a man with a pitchfork

1.Chopped David's leg

Though he can survived like the guy from Saw 1.

2.Didn't Shot Jolene

She really knows something about those bandit, but I know the creepy guy next to me will do the job, cause the secret was all about him.

3.Didn't help Kenny to kill Larry

He got heart attack before & we saved him once, why not? Then suddenly, "BOOM"!.. WTF Kenny..

4.Didn't kill either of the St. John brothers

Killed the creepy guy, but spare Andy. Why? Oh, I just hate that creepy guy at 1st sight.

5.Steal food from the car

Better than chop your friends off for food, isn't it?

• Chopped David's leg (tried but didnt get all the way through, dont know if you can or you cant get all the way through before the zombies)
  • Didn't shoot Jolene (was trying to talk to her first and see WTF she was doing around, then Trigger Finger over there went and shot -_- . i figured a crazy lady with a crossbow wouldn't pose much of a threat plus if she shot me Danny woulda shot her)
  • Helped Kenny kill Larry (bout time Larry died. Lilly is free to GTFO if she wants. plus i figured he would just die and become a 300 pound zombie anyway like Lee said)
  • Killed St. John brothers (shoulda left them to suffer but i always like tying up loose ends, plus they were freaks anyway. also I LIKED MARK!!! douches.)
  • Didn't steal food from the car (decided to side with Clem to make up for killing so many dudes in front of her so she doesn't start getting too upset and possibly do something stupid later)

Edited by shinobigarth

1: Chopped David's Leg (Didn't know you had a choice, lol. I would of probably have done it anyway.)

2: Didn't shoot Jolene (I wanted to hear more before shooting the bitch, but didn't know the asshole next to me was going to pull the trigger. Whatever, she was going down either way.)

3: Didn't help Kenny to kill Larry (Wanted to try to get along with Larry, but Kenny said otherwise. A nice big salt lick in the face. Damn.)

4: Didn't kill either of the St. John brothers (Didn't want Clementine to see any of it. I knew they were going to die anyways.)

5: Didn't steal food from the car (Didn't want to hurt Clementine at all. I don't really like Kenny anymore as well.