Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Achievement Guide & Road Map

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the "Modfather" achievement, do all three pro mods have to be on the same car? I'm asking because the reinflates are very easy and if you can get that one on three different cars then the achievement is very simple.

Pro mods work a bit differently in multiplayer. You only have to complete the requirements for a pro mod once, and then it's unlocked for all your cars, which means you can't just do reinflates on 3 different cars because the other cars will already have it unlocked as soon as you get the standard mod on them.

So I counted the gates, as I just can't seem to find the last one. Maybe someone will have an easeir time going for the gates from the start once they are counted as on this map. They do sum up to 135, though there is at least one gate more than on the other map (there are just 134 there?).

HERE

The Sidewinder 25 achievement was the first I unlocked, it's easy to get during the games opening sequence. There is a large bend just after the tunnel section (if my memory serves me right) and that's where I got it, though being honest there are one or two sections of road you can do it on it that opening sequence if you try.

Just 1000'd the game at 25hrs 10mins. A very enjoyable 25 hours and not a single regrettable minute. I had to start a new save for the gates at the end due to small bugs but that only took me an hour extra so no biggie.

Game was defnitely a LOT easier than Hot Pursuit, and I still prefer Hot Pursuit over this but this still has to be my favourite racer of 2012 by far. I just hope they add enough DLC for this game to reach 1250G..THEN will I buy all the DLC otherwise EA aren't getting my money.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe a quicker and more efficient way to drive all the cars and find all jackspots is ater you shut down all the 10 most wanted racers, just start at the top of the car list, and jump to every single car's jack spot, and then keep going down until you get to the bottom, or you get both achievements Love Them and Leave Them 30 :gsicon: and Networking 25 :gsicon:, which ever one comes first.

EDIT: My mistake, the version I got gives me both DLC TimeSavers and Ultimate Speed, so I could get this achievement by doing what I said above easily since all the Jack Spots were shown on the map.

Edited by DMV

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012) Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to comment regarding the second is nothing achievement. You said "Anything on the reccomends map that is green hasn't been won yet". This is wrong. What you actually CAN do on this screen is see which completed races you have won. The green ones are completed. Hover over one, and at the top left beside the difficulty there will be either a Gold, Silver, or Bronze mark, signifying what place you got in that race. Hover over every single green mark until you find one that is either Silver or Bronze, and win it.

The above should only be done once you have completed (finished) all 61 races. To keep track of what races you have won/completed I would definitely use that link the OP provides to keep track of which races you've done. Go through every car, check the races and whichever races shows 500 SP, as opposed to 12,000 , 8,000 , or 4,000 , you then check off the list. If it DOES NOT show the reward as 500, then you havn't won that event.