The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the fuck are the sharks? I took my jet ski WAY out and never found on :(

I did it last night, just stop somewhere and hang out for a couple of minutes and a shark will appear. You don't need to go to the end of the freaking world for it either like I did. I probably spent twenty minutes jet skiing into oblivion.

my complaint is, theres no metal music station im listenig to this fu**ing lady gaga garbage

This is probably the worst GTA soundtrack out of all the ones I've played. None of these stations stand out or really 'wow' me.

Also, what's up with these fucking stunt jumps? I'm about to put out a campfire with my face, I'm so goddamn livid. I'll take jumps and my bike just turns at the last second for absolutely no reason. I don't get it at all. I'm on a jump right now and I've spent over an hour on it. The guy in the video has the same bike as me and is taking it via the same path as me, and I even turn the exact same way he does and I'm just getting nowhere near it. Time to upgrade this piece of shit bike.

I did it last night, just stop somewhere and hang out for a couple of minutes and a shark will appear. You don't need to go to the end of the freaking world for it either like I did. I probably spent twenty minutes jet skiing into oblivion.

LOL! I did the same thing as you, I turned around and couldn't even see San Andreas anymore. Ahh well, I'll try again tonight. Thanks!

I just got fucking eaten again.

I'm fucking done.

FUCK

see you Oct. 1

I just got the achievement. Took me all day basically to do all of it. The last mission is even harder than the five mile run. Trying to get a gold rating on the last mission is impossible. I thought I took out all the security so I went to evade the cops as the mission status changed to that but no, there were more security people in cars that I missed outside the area. That took the mick. I eventually had to just RPG my way through the security to evade the cops.

Kifflom is annoying. Very annoying. I hated it but it's my proudest achievement atm.

I just got the achievement. Took me all day basically to do all of it. The last mission is even harder than the five mile run. Trying to get a gold rating on the last mission is impossible. I thought I took out all the security so I went to evade the cops as the mission status changed to that but no, there were more security people in cars that I missed outside the area. That took the mick. I eventually had to just RPG my way through the security to evade the cops.

Kifflom is annoying. Very annoying. I hated it but it's my proudest achievement atm.

I actually didn't give up like I said I would... I got it and I actually got lucky at the end. The achievement popped without me having to do anything after the 5 mile run. Well, I drove a car to a helicopter, but that was it.

Now I'm doing all the races and stuff... coming soon: I rage about the 30 minute cross country triathlon.

There is some nasty rubberbanding in the triathlons. The AI might as well just teleport from checkpoint to checkpoint.

I actually didn't give up like I said I would... I got it and I actually got lucky at the end. The achievement popped without me having to do anything after the 5 mile run. Well, I drove a car to a helicopter, but that was it.

Now I'm doing all the races and stuff... coming soon: I rage about the 30 minute cross country triathlon.

That was the end of the questline. You could've driven off with the $2.1 million, but you would've had to fight a bunch of guards for the money.

Okay, FUCK the long, long triathlon and the fucking AI. They can suck a fat dick. I am way out in the lead on the bike. All of a sudden, I am in 5 place and the guy in first is miles ahead. What the fuck?

Are the Triathlons THAT hard?

I completed Vespucci Beach's pretty easily but there's only two others necessary for 100% completion.

The second one is easy, too. It is the third that is fucking cheap as shit. I am convinced it is impossible at the moment. I have unlimited stamina and I am still getting wrecked by the guy currently in first.

EDIT: Social Club just says to win a medal in each triathlon event, so I don't think I need gold. I don't see gold happening and as long as I only need a bronze, I am not going to keep spending 30 minute chunks of my time and thumb on this bullshit race.

Edited by xhunterrrr

Okay, FUCK the long, long triathlon and the fucking AI. They can suck a fat dick. I am way out in the lead on the bike. All of a sudden, I am in 5 place and the guy in first is miles ahead. What the fuck?

The second one is easy, too. It is the third that is fucking cheap as shit. I am convinced it is impossible at the moment. I have unlimited stamina and I am still getting wrecked by the guy currently in first.

EDIT: Social Club just says to win a medal in each triathlon event, so I don't think I need gold. I don't see gold happening and as long as I only need a bronze, I am not going to keep spending 30 minute chunks of my time and thumb on this bullshit race.

This isn't what I wanted to hear :'( but hey, your right. For Multi-Disciplined, you need to get first in one of them, but for 100% completion, you only need a medal so third place is fine then!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? If you hit a fucking pedestrian with a bike, you have "committed a crime" and FORFEIT THE FUCKING RACE. THAT WAS A WASTE OF 25 MINUTES.

This is the first time I can honestly say "fuck. you. Rockstar." Fucking assholes.

Fuck this. I am using my turbo controller.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? If you hit a fucking pedestrian with a bike, you have "committed a crime" and FORFEIT THE FUCKING RACE. THAT WAS A WASTE OF 25 MINUTES.

This is the first time I can honestly say "fuck. you. Rockstar." Fucking assholes.

Fuck this. I am using my turbo controller.

Calm down buddy :p

I wish I still had my turbo controller. How do you get unlimited stamina?

Edited by BiggD

Max stats and that triathlon was way too close. How is it possible to do it any faster than that? I rapidly pressed A for 28 straight minutes on a linear path and somehow almost missed 1st place. So happy it's over. Gonna go put my thumb on some ice... oh wait I don't have any ice. Gonna go make some ice...

The rubber-banding on that Triathlon is almost at a Mario Kart 64 level. I lost 1st place for almost the entire cycling section even though I was way ahead for a while. Suddenly they slowed to a crawl right before the running section began.

Callum made that final race sound so easy..I'm dreading it now after listening to hunter, Fuck you man lol.

Like I said, I have a thumb of steel and once I was ahead in the running section they never really got too close again. I passed it on my first try, even though I fell off my bike while in 5th place.

Edited by Crimson Ridley

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread