Physical Challenge Help and Discussion

Lord Snow

im having a really hard time gliding for 30 meters over the water and i cant find a building to do the 8 jumps as catwoman any suggestions?? thanks in advance

In case you havent gotten the catwomen jumps yet, an easy place to do this for me was the twin chimney looking towers. You can just start at the bottom and go up straight up and it makes it pretty easy. It takes 8 jumps to get the top.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one I have left is the Catwoman one where you have to do the whip trip and the other combo (can't remember what it's called) in the same flow.

I put in the button combination but she never does it.

You aren't trying to do them at the same time are you?

No. Is that even possible.

I know you have to get a 5x combo before you can do it. Does that mean after I do one I have to get another 5x combo to do the other?

No it's not possible. Just looked like you may have been trying to do that from your post.

Yes that's what you do as long as you do them both in the same combo you should get it no prob.

No it's not possible. Just looked like you may have been trying to do that from your post.

Yes that's what you do as long as you do them both in the same combo you should get it no prob.

I got it. Thanks for your help. I think my main problem was just not timing it right and performing it in the right situations.

Ok... I really have no idea how to get Nightwing's "Bowled Over" to work in Black Mask's Predator Map (Robin's Pack).

I have snuck up behind henchmen on the walkway and used the electrical blast but it doesn't give enough force to throw them over the walkway.

The last guy I tried was actually leaning over the edge pointing his gun downward looking for me.

Suggestions?

I can't get the take down with a sonic batarang blast to work. I've hit guys with the sonic batarang and got nothing. I've also thrown it on the ground around a bunch of guys then detinated it and still got nothing. Any suggestions?

This is exactly what you do. Throw the Sonic Baterang, wait for a guy to investigate it then detonate it. Dunno about armoured guys but it usually takes down guys caught in the blast.

Does anyone know if you can still do Physical challenges at the end of the game? I mean assuming you have KO'd every bad guy in gotham and theres no one left to fight (in both your original game and new game +)? Or can you do them in combat/predator challenges?

What I'm asking is, is it possible you will run out of opportunities to do some challenges and they will become impossible to complete?

Does anyone know if you can still do Physical challenges at the end of the game? I mean assuming you have KO'd every bad guy in gotham and theres no one left to fight (in both your original game and new game +)? Or can you do them in combat/predator challenges?

What I'm asking is, is it possible you will run out of opportunities to do some challenges and they will become impossible to complete?

Thugs will always respawn outside.

I'm having problems with the aerial attack as well :(

After stunning an enemy and double tapping A, I can't hit any other enemies other than the one I'm jumping over.

It doesn't seem to make any difference how close other enemies are, I hold a direction and press X and he just comes straight back down on the same guy.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

EDIT: Done it! Wooo! 400/400.

The buttons to pull off the move are:

:bbut: -> :abut: :abut: -> :ls: + :xbut:

Pressing B stuns them, and the double A launches you in to the air. The key is to press the direction and X buttons after tapping A A, but BEFORE you actually start the leaping animation.

Trying to press it once Batman is in the air is too late.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks for the advice! This was my last Riddler challenge. I thought I was doing it correctly and it even looked like I was doing the move correctly, yet I got nothing. I thought perhaps that I was pressing the buttons too quickly (something I do often in most games with combos), so I slowed the key pressing a bit. It never occurred to me to do the button mashing quicker, since I was mashing them pretty fast to begin with. D'oh!:eek:

Thanks again for the tip.

I've completed the game and there aren't any men with jammers left!

There's one in the subway tunnels; in the big open part with the train carriages. You can't miss it if you activate detective mode as you will see the location of the jammer.

I've having problems with Catwoman's two specials in in combo.

The buttons to pull off the move are:

:bbut: -> :abut: :abut: -> :ls: + :xbut:

Pressing B stuns them, and the double A launches you in to the air. The key is to press the direction and X buttons after tapping A A, but BEFORE you actually start the leaping animation.

Trying to press it once Batman is in the air is too late.

Hope this helps :)

I've already got 2/3 of this challenge, apparently I got the first two when I was button smashing my way out of fights and for the life of me I can't come up with the combination to pull of that move for a third time.

Anyway, thanks for the tip, will try this tomorrow.

There's one in the subway tunnels; in the big open part with the train carriages. You can't miss it if you activate detective mode as you will see the location of the jammer.

Yep, in total agreement here. The subway's the only place I remember the jammer being used.

i need the one with the jammer you need jam with the rec or something but ive completed the game and there aren't any men with jammers left!

Yep, in total agreement here. The subway's the only place I remember the jammer being used.

I think they was also used in wonder city at the base of the tower (where the big globe is) and also the armoury in the museum iirc.

Need to get "use the rec to blast one armored thug into any other thug" I've beaten the game and need a location to do this

Got it infront of the steel mill by the gate. There's an armored guard and a regular guard there

Thanks, you are a life saver, I've literally just come on here to ask that very question and I found the answer before I got to the bottom. I thank you!