"I've Got this". No you don't.

Razorwing

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god, i hate this achievement! best thing, rod told in his live stream that anybody can get the achievement in private matches. well, f*** y**!

i played with a couple of friends yesterday, and we tried to do it "legit" (dont start a troll war here, by legit i mean without boosting). we dont even came close to the 10 kills. the best we did was 5 kills. the enemy leader always died and than you have no chance getting the cheevo.

we played about 3 hours, and thats 3 hours that i could use for weapon grinding! but yeah, i wasted 3 hours for absolutely nothing!

the worst part is, i DONT WANT to play online. so i ruin the game for the other players who want to play normal with their mates. i even encounter a clan and they try to play normal, but i only camped at the spawn and tried to get my 10 kills. sorry but it sucks. And i only hate the game even more.

i swear to god, if i got all the 2000/2000 GS, i will piss on my GoW 3 copy and then burn it to hell.

Anyone need another player for I've got this achievement ?

That's the only one I need and I've spent the last 6 hours yesterday and 3 hours tonight trying to do it legit and the best I've got is 4 kills as the enemy leader gets killed and that's the end of that,so if you need a player to boost this with then I'm in.

Gt is chelseawinners

I'm in the uk GMT time and online right now for a few hours..

You guys are making this achievement sound way harder than it is I did it and it was extremely easy.

Get a team of 5 or a team 3 having 2 people sign in guests than search for a Guardian quick match more than likely you will be put into a room with bots then just run around with your friends having them down every one and you kill the downed person, do this until you unlock the achievement then end the round.

Rinse and repeat this for how ever many people need or want the achievement its quite easy we did it for 5 people in about 15-20 minutes.

Edited by Foxrider67

I plan on getting two or three friends and getting on late so we enter an almost empty lobby. Once one of us gets leader the others will leave the game and join on the other team. Then my budies will just come find me and let me kill them. Done deal.

You can have fun trying that the game hardly ever allows friends to play against you they will just be right back on your team do it the way myself (post above yours) and others have described its 10x simpler than trying to do what you said

Getting this achievement was... an experience. I had a boosting party and we kept joining games and backing out until we found a good one. In one game we joined, another team wanted to work together. Except they were only a party of 4 and one asshat messed it up.

We finally lucked out and got paired with bots. It was still intense, but we all got it. It's funny because the host of the party was the last one who needed it, and as soon as he became the leader a bunch of try hards joined. It was so damn close but he managed to get it.

My tip, if you're in UK, is to play late at night ie after 1 am when most people have gone to bed and the European players who are one hour ahead anyway, are hopefully not playing either.

If you don't get an empty lobby, drop out and try again. This game mode should get quieter over the next couple of days once most people have got a win on each map.

I did this last night and got into an virtually empty lobby with just one player on the other side. Tried to invite him into a party but he didn't have a mike. I explained what I was doing and managed to persuade him to leave the game.

Anyway, quickly invited some online mates who also wanted the achievement. As described above we took it in turn down the bots for the leader to finish off the kill.

Best to hold back in the spawn initially and let the bots come to you. Watch out though when the spawns switch and you may find the enemy spawning behind you with spawn protection.

Let the game run to five rounds so everyone gets a chance to be leader. Once someone had got the 10 kills and the achievement popped, they dropped out and we invited another player in. 8 of us managed to get it. We were lucky though that no one joined the other side for over half an hour.

Ideally you need 5 players versus 5 bots so the bots don't rush ahead and kill the enemy leader before you've got the necessary kill count. It is very doable using this method.

Good luck.

Edited by sjmleicester

My tip, if you're in UK, is to play late at night ie after 1 am when most people have gone to bed and the European players who are one hour ahead anyway, are hopefully not playing either.

If you don't get an empty lobby, drop out and try again. This game mode should get quieter over the next couple of days once most people have got a win on each map.

I did this last night and got into an virtually empty lobby with just one player on the other side. Tried to invite him into a party but he didn't have a mike. I explained what I was doing and managed to persuade him to leave the game.

Anyway, quickly invited some online mates who also wanted the achievement. As described above we took it in turn down the bots for the leader to finish off the kill.

Best to hold back in the spawn initially and let the bots come to you. Watch out though when the spawns switch and you may find the enemy spawning behind you with spawn protection.

Let the game run to five rounds so everyone gets a chance to be leader. Once someone had got the 10 kills and the achievement popped, they dropped out and we invited another player in. 8 of us managed to get it. We were lucky though that no one joined the other side for over half an hour.

Ideally you need 5 players versus 5 bots so the bots don't rush ahead and kill the enemy leader before you've got the necessary kill count. It is very doable using this method.

Good luck.

nice one mate, worked like a charm :woop:

It will never be made private, rakzilla has already stated this... they aren't able to do it.

Bullshit. I could give two fucks what "rakzilla" or any other type of zilla has to say. They CAN change it, they just don't WANT to. It's their game, their creation, they can make whatever changes they want to. Period. And anyone, including Bleszinsky himself, who tries to say otherwise, is full of shit. Nothing to even debate here.

Bullshit. I could give two fucks what "rakzilla" or any other type of zilla has to say. They CAN change it, they just don't WANT to. It's their game, their creation, they can make whatever changes they want to. Period. And anyone, including Bleszinsky himself, who tries to say otherwise, is full of shit. Nothing to even debate here.

Well said!!

Oh yea? And you're qualified to make that assessment?

In theroy, this mode can be made a private mode via update. (the bot behavior and what not is there). BUT, this mode came with DLC so only dlc holders should have access to it. everyone has access to private

it should be made private though, this is actually hard to get even with just bots (they rush)

In theroy, this mode can be made a private mode via update. (the bot behavior and what not is there). BUT, this mode came with DLC so only dlc holders should have access to it. everyone has access to private

it should be made private though, this is actually hard to get even with just bots (they rush)

it can not be done with bots I was lucky to get 4 kills with bots before they killed the leader

This achievement was so easy... Just get a group of five together and just agree not to kill the enemy team leader. The four players who arent the leader just need to spam their retros/lancers and down enemies while they let the leader finish them off. Simple

I tried for a few hours to get this last night and it was a bitch (and I didn't get it). We got matches against bots about 4 times, but someone would always join and mess it up.

Finally I just went on my own looking for bot matches and found one with a team getting it against bots. I messaged them saying I wanted the achievement too, but they got mad and said no. So I ruined it for them by killing their leader each round. The same thing happened within 10 minutes when I found another empty game.

If people would just help, I'd have this easy. But for some reason people are douchebags. I'm not going to apologize for ruining it for other people if they wouldn't even help a single other person (and it wouldn't even cost them any time -- we'd get it at the same time).