"I've Got this". No you don't.

Razorwing

This achievement was so easy... Just get a group of five together and just agree not to kill the enemy team leader. The four players who arent the leader just need to spam their retros/lancers and down enemies while they let the leader finish them off. Simple

Thanks for having some sense in this forum. People spend more time complaining about this achievement than actually working together to get it done. Took all of us maybe 4 hours for EVERY person in our group to get it.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured that overloading my internet connection would make this easy. It turns out that the bots are too damn good. I can't manage to get the 10 kills before the leader dies.

Yes man me and a few friends tried that and the bots got me when I had 9 was such a fail!

The easiest way for me is me and my buddies (there were 4 of us) just played guardian really late at night and we would get matches with bots only. We all got the achievement, it isn't hard you just need to search for a match at the right time :)

So happy I got this achievement before and the crappy weapon skin(that looks like the chrome weapon skins) I joined a game of guardian that had been goin for literally 5 seconds as i joined, I got promoted to leader, on the other team was another guy who was the leader as well, and i held off from killing him till id got my 10 kills (using lancer mostly against the bots) acheve popped then played the game normally. :D

Ive played for a few hours tonite and havnt gotten anywhere. Players kill each other just too damn fast and none of the matches I was in anyone got over 10 kills. When you dont have friends who play Gears and no random people want to help this is just ridiculous.

Same boat. I don't normally play with people, usually go solo.. so getting a team together has been brutal.

When I boosted this achievement with a group of five epic forumers, we got it done in 20mins. We were lucky enough to find another group and we agreed to boost it for all of us in two maps, jacinto and raven down. It was hilarious to see 4 guys twirling their smokes before getting blasted to pieces by the leader lololol Loving the Ivory skin :D and all this happened the day after the dlc came out iirc

Just got these achievement with 5 others and some guest accounts

- One team with two players and two guests find a bot game

- Host quits

- All remaining players and guests join the player still in the game

- Players shuold then be spilt over the two sides

- Play to get the achievements and then stalemate once you have it

• 2 months later...
Form a team of 5 and have everyone down and target the players for the leader.

Pretty much what you do in any case. :p No need to overload your internet or nothing, just get a group of friends to give you their downs.

Ok, so I got the achievement (finally) and long behold - the damn ivory skin doesnt unlock!!!! WTF.

Did anyone else encounter this problem?

Yup, it's happened to a friend of mine; and I remember it being on the forums multiple times. Not sure how to advise though :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm down for trying to get I've Got This. I have 2 copies of this game,2 xboxes and two Live accounts. I would only need to do this on my account. So that'll be 4 players on my team. Just need another person for a complete team

GT: Demonic Ash

I'm not sure if it's against the rules to post a link to another board, but I would suggest using this to get the achievement. After countless hours of trying this without success, I joined one of this guys sessions and was able to get it within 30 minutes. He's in the Philippines, so no randoms ever join the match.

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/917263-Achievement-Helpers-Ivory-Skin-Fun-Run-Thread-(Schedules-found-in-the-1st-post)

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not sure if it's against the rules to post a link to another board, but I would suggest using this to get the achievement. After countless hours of trying this without success, I joined one of this guys sessions and was able to get it within 30 minutes. He's in the Philippines, so no randoms ever join the match.

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/917263-Achievement-Helpers-Ivory-Skin-Fun-Run-Thread-(Schedules-found-in-the-1st-post)

The guy running those is the man. I was able to get it done in a group with him yesterday. Took about an hour because the stupid map rotation sucked, but other than that went fantastically.

Thank you for posting this!