Best Boss To Farm For Legends?

Grohlvana

So do the legendary class mods only drop from the one boss? And I've see a video of people fighting him. But how do you get him to spawn?

I finally got my first legendary drop off tumba in the wild life preserve that shotgun. I'm on my secnond playthrough so it's only i think a level 45 but still pretty decent. I like when you reload it locks on to a target and shoots in mid air.

Do you remember what level the shotgun was ? I have been trying to get this for ever, I just hit 44 and have been Farming Tumba for over a day now with no luck.

I just finished TVHM yesterday and am ready to start farming for legendaries, but my weapons are still pretty weak. Is every legendary weapon in Bahroo3's loot list posted above worth using? I won't be able to survive consistently against BNK3R or the Warrior solo with my current weapons, so I'm thinking about farming the bosses that have lower health/less risk and gradually building up legendaries that will in turn help me farm for the typical bee/conference call combo.

Is there any known glitch or bug that causes bosses not to drop anything in TVHM, I did the cult following missions the other day on playthrough 2.5 so fought boom bewm, flint, scorch and incinerator clayton, not a sinlge drop... maybe a green weapon or grenade but that's it.

Every time i've fought flint he's dropped that blue pistol then as soon as I've hit TVHM he's dropped nothing.

I've never seen the legendary varkid boss. Everytime I've asked how to get one to spawn no one answers correctly.

My friends and I farmed warrior over 70 times this weekend and all I got was a legendary Flakker (which are useless).

I thought about farming bunker but can't recall how to get to him lol.

Haven't been able to kill terramorph still.

I've never seen the legendary varkid boss. Everytime I've asked how to get one to spawn no one answers correctly.

My friends and I farmed warrior over 70 times this weekend and all I got was a legendary Flakker (which are useless).

I thought about farming bunker but can't recall how to get to him lol.

Haven't been able to kill terramorph still.

Just go to Thousand Cuts and keep going left, go all the way back to him and once you kill him Save and Quit, Continue and you'll be right there again.

It depends on what loot you are after, different bosses drop different legendary loot. e.g. the warrior most of the time drops legendary weapons (at least for me)

and terramorphous drops legendary class mods and grenade mods. (again for me anyway)

i havn't farmed the BNK3R so i can't comment on that...

I have been farming The Warrior for exp the past couple days and I have yet to find an Orange weapon. Do you have to be on TVHM to get Legendary weapons?

No. I got an orange drop on 1st playthrough, which his body fell on dammit!! I was playing with 2 other people tho.

No. I got an orange drop on 1st playthrough, which his body fell on dammit!! I was playing with 2 other people tho.

it's been my experience 90% of what he lands on you can still pick up from directly above it. if it falls in an area where you can hop on top of him, you can crouch and just wiggle around, should pop up. only time i've had this not work was when some loot fell way under him and i would have had to stand in the crater in his head.

• 1 year later...

If anyone with a 360 . i have 4 infinity pistils a puissant norfleet and the blast proof.shild. i can dup and always love doing boss fight. all my boss fight arw in TVHM i just unlocked UVHM also have the son pf craw dlc also lvl 50 commando