S+ - The Complete Walkthrough to Great Success (With Videos!)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For mission 7 it's easier to defend Leon than as to executing Leon as he cannot be killed through brutal kill.

But yea for mission 5 against the tyrants, you can use the flamethrower & aim at their body rather at their heads even though he will occasionally cover his face since B.O.W. are weak against flame based attack. You can also use Lupo Guns a blazing skill for infinite flamethrower w/o having to actually reloading the weapon itself.

Just browsed through the forums and saw your awesome work here PowerPyx. Although I didn't use your videos simply cause I was able to unlock them earlier I just wanted to give my thumbs up for this one.

It was a pain in the ass to fulfill all the stupid requirements for each mission.

Keep up the good work as always. Gut gemacht! ;)

wouldn´t coop be easier if one person is going for S+?

since the target scores seem to be half the solo score you should get those easily, because the person going for S+ would meet the solo score requirement in coop mode. i don´t quiet understand because the listed requiremetns for coop are only half the single.

sorry if this was asked before.

wouldn´t coop be easier if one person is going for S+?

Not necessarily. Depends on your co-op partner I guess :p

I tried every combination - veteran solo, veteran co-op, pro solo, pro co-op. The one that worked best for me was pro solo.

Yes, the game displays only half the required scores for co-op s+, but you will need to have A LOT better scores than that!

It seems like the game is more likely to reward you with S+ when playing alone because it's the technically harder challenge. You can get S+ in co-op if you want to, but I still recommend the offline method.

Not necessarily. Depends on your co-op partner I guess :p

I tried every combination - veteran solo, veteran co-op, pro solo, pro co-op. The one that worked best for me was pro solo.

Yes, the game displays only half the required scores for co-op s+, but you will need to have A LOT better scores than that!

It seems like the game is more likely to reward you with S+ when playing alone because it's the technically harder challenge. You can get S+ in co-op if you want to, but I still recommend the offline method.

well i was just curious. i have been using your videos for the first 2 missions now and got S+ on my first try so no need to change methods i guess ^^

If you are having problems with that part you could try it with Lupo. Just make sure you have her passive abilities and the super soldier ability maxed out. Equip super soldier and follow the video for the collectibles or do a couple runs with spectre to keep in mind where they are hidden. Once you are in the generator room you run to the first generator, kill the two spec ops there and activate the generator. Once you activated the first generator you activate super soldier immediately, throw a flashbang into the room where the spec ops are coming out and run directly to the next generator. From there you use the path in the middle of the room to get to generator three.

If you don't like Lupo you can also try it with Vector. Just make sure you have his active camouflage equipped and use it instead of Lupo's super soldier.

finally all done.

Glad you made it :)

The online stuff is just some boring boosting work and it's fairly easy compared to S+.

mission 7 gave me some problems because it took the zombies ages to break through the fence at the end sometimes.

They usually break through the fence immediately after one of the soldiers is bleeding.

If they don't break through the fence just move into their direction. If you are too far away it seems to be glitched sometimes (at least it was for me).

Glad you made it :)

The online stuff is just some boring boosting work and it's fairly easy compared to S+.

They usually break through the fence immediately after one of the soldiers is bleeding.

If they don't break through the fence just move into their direction. If you are too far away it seems to be glitched sometimes (at least it was for me).

only the 98 matches were missing which i got now ^^.

what you say about the zombies on mission 7 is true. first 3 attempts i got shot by leon, or killed by zombies because i was bleeding, because they didn´t break through even after like 5 minutes.

one time it took so long that i killed all the soldiers inside before the fence was down lol. i went near the zombies then and they immediately break through.

Hey guys, just another quick tip with the flame thrower. IMO actually makes the last part possible as Spectre

Anyway The flamer is amazing agaisnt the hunters you have to fight at the end(before the last set of spec ops and Tyrants), sadly you only have enough ammo to take out 2 and there isn't a "large ammo crate" around for you to get some.

But, the sneaky developers made the small ammo box in the allyway near the flame thrower, able to restore flamer ammo. This is the only small ammo box that did this for me.

But it makes taking out those 4 hunters a sinch!

Just a suggestion, I actually found mission 6 easier as Vector, as with level 3 active camouflage, it makes getting past Ada 10 times faster & easier.

Just shoot as many of the mines and barrells as you can without showing yourself to Ada, then activate your Camouflage then just walk down the corridoor taking out the mines as you go along. She wont even fire at you.

Hey guys, just another quick tip with the flame thrower. IMO actually makes the last part possible as Spectre

Anyway The flamer is amazing agaisnt the hunters you have to fight at the end(before the last set of spec ops and Tyrants), sadly you only have enough ammo to take out 2 and there isn't a "large ammo crate" around for you to get some.

But, the sneaky developers made the small ammo box in the allyway near the flame thrower, able to restore flamer ammo. This is the only small ammo box that did this for me.

But it makes taking out those 4 hunters a sinch!

I tried it with the flamethrower and actually found the hunters a little easier with the Juggernaut. The flamethrower consumes a lot ammo very quickly and you will run from one ammo box to the other to restore the fuel ;)

Against the Tyrants the flamethrower is very good and kills them a little faster, but if you die during the fight you won't have the flamethrower anymore.

Besides, beating the hunters as Spectre is not the problem. The problem is, that you cannot rush through the next part with all the soldiers that easily. You would need full health and a health spray in your inventory. If you don't have a health spray to heal yourself while running, the soldiers or zombies will kill you (I tried this very often and never got through this part alive without a health spray). Unforunately, there are not much health sprays in this area. There is one in an alleyway, but you will probably have to use it during or after the hunter fight to restore your health. Don't count on Bertha, she will not heal you. I killed her and my teammates over and over again but she never healed anyone.

Just a suggestion, I actually found mission 6 easier as Vector

All missions are easier when playing as Vector :p

Spectre is the weakest in combat, but his ability to highlight collectibles is very useful. That's the only reason to use him. If anyone is stuck in a mission I would suggest to play it a couple times as Spectre to remember where the collectibles are and then play as Lupo or Vector. They are the strongest in combat due to their super soldier / active camouflage abilities.

Haha can I just say, I S+ mission 5 as Vector skipping all the parts you can etc.

Then while xp farming I decided to play mission 5, forgot to set it back to casual and S+

the mission as Spectre, not skipping any parts! Even fighting some of the hunters that weren't necessary, so proud of myself :p

Also, @ Power, your crazy man :p I find it was easier with the flamer, even on proffesional it only takes 25/50 fuel per Hunter, so for me it was just kill first two, run to ammo box and refill, kill the next two. making it a 1 minute fight almost.

Where as I get thrown around like crazy with the juggernaught XD

each to their own though :)