Achievement Trading Thread

Barad

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going for Legion Of Boom in an hour using the four person method. There are 2 of us so far so add me if you want in.

Gamertag: I love DiNozzo

Edit: Doesn't look like it's happening tonight but if anyone sees this by tomorrow we're getting a bunch of achievements so add me.

Edited by I love DiNozzo
Update.

Somebody please boost with me in RedDeadRedemtion for the multiplayer achievements.

I wont be on till Monday night 7/30/12 PST. Around 3-6 and i will be on for the rest of the night.

My GT: Cezrx :ybut::abut::ybut: :woop:

Hey, I am posting again to say that we currently have 3 people aiming to do the poker and liars dice achievement, as well as the one that requires 9 people on king of the hill.

we are all aiming to do this starting either Friday or Saturday afternoon, maybe aiming for a 10-11am (EST) start time.

if either of these times work, please message me ON LIVE, x1001x Puppys. my brother or I will be on to add you to the list.

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I am very keen to get the final multiplayer achievements I need (which is most of them to be fair!) Please consider me for any boosting groups. I am also going to try and arrange one myself. I am in the UK and can do any night this week so please get in touch if you're interested in trying to arrange a boosting session.

I am very keen to get the final multiplayer achievements I need (which is most of them to be fair!) Please consider me for any boosting groups. I am also going to try and arrange one myself. I am in the UK and can do any night this week so please get in touch if you're interested in trying to arrange a boosting session.