Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to get all the online cheevos, the game arrived to me just yesterday so didn't take a look of it at all but the achievement list doesn't seem to be too difficult. I'll be free from tomorrow 11am--6pm GMT+1 (it's around 7-8 hrs ahead of US zones) mainly everyday this week, pls text me if u get a party and could take me in thx in advance

I have two player ready to boost ranked achievs wesday dec 30 8:18 eastern anyone intersted msg

- LINKINMAN

ON XBL plz message 360A with all FREIND REQUESTS i have a 107,081 gamerscore and recieve alot of spam from noobs THANK U

PS PLEASE HURRY I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS CRAPTACTULAR GAME I CAN HANDLE

Just send me a FR, UK connection prefered, even though I can handle legit games I want this rubbish out my tray, need that 4 friends cheevo. I'M ON NOW! 6PM 1ST JAN 2010

MY TAG IS oDAZZLAo

HAPPY NEW YEAR 360A:uzi:

Edited by xI VARSITY
GAMER TAG

Just got the game today, only have it for about a week. Wanna get the online stuff outta the way.

GamerTag: I BrownMan I

My friends list is currently full so send me a message if u need another to boost. I will clear 3 slots on my friends if we are gonna boost

EDIT: No longer boosting and i no longer have the game. Thanks to all that helped !

Edited by BrownMan