WWE 13' Ban Policy - You Have Been Warned

Wwe_Rules32

For those that play wwe 13 and hope to rank quick well think again

http://wwe.thq.com/go/article/view/261035/wwe-13-ban-policy

thq are banning everyone who do all the things listed in the above article

EXAMPLES OF PUNISHABLE CONTENT/BEHAVIOR INCLUDE:

• Inappropriate and/or lewd content: nudity, profanity, racism, hate-speech
  • Illegally modified Superstar attributes.
  • Illegally modified Superstar move-sets
  • Bullying other users. Examples: users that are part of the same clan insulting the victim via reviews of their content, or making a degrading CAS of victim.
  • Uploading content with the intent of exploiting gameplay and damaging the gameplay environment. Examples: freezing finishers, invisible Superstars, hacked move-sets, gender-swapped Superstars (Diva that can fight male Superstars and vice-versa).
  • Repeatedly and intentionally uploading content that falls within any of the criteria above.
  • Boosting/Colluding with other users or accounts to exploit the game for the purpose of gaining wins and rankings, etc.

PENALTY:

• First Offense = Offensive content is removed and/or user is suspended (banned) for 2 weeks.
  • Second Offense = Permanent Ban

So it looks like it will take even longer to get the maximum rank achievement.

Thank god I have no intention on wasting money on this POS I've brought WWE games over the years I find it ridiculous they are banning people for stupid reasons like boosting wins why would you care about a leaderboard is beyond me. I think there are more important things in life then getting Po'ed because someone is boosting THQ fk'ed up by putting online achievements/trophies in the first place extra money for better games out there btw the graphics for WWE 13 are completely sh*t they knew the series was failing so they put attitude era in the game and mugs out there actually brought into it (suckers)

Bye bye THQ and WWE, bad move for a company already in financial struggles, only people playing this shit in a years time will be boosters.

From what I read you can reach about rank 12 before they ban u. Then 2 weeks after just mop up. Easy. Perma ban? Who cares, we'll be done by then. Fuck you THQ.

Don't want to get caught boosting, switch up people you play, don't only boost, do some other random matches, tag teams, elimination chambers etc.

Switch up win for win to win x amount in a row. Use the turnbuckle to exit the match instead of climbing out. Etc.

I don't do much boosting but when I do I tend to leave it 20 matches max with that person.

I agree as well, the sheer amount of xp you need is crazy, although atleast when I eventually earn it I'll know only a few hundred to a thousand people will have the desire to sit and legit do it.

Edited by Beastmaster

This is stupid and I hate to say this might just be the ONLY wwe game I don't thousand! I just DON't understand the reasons for banning people its stupid. Now for MODDING I get that, It makes total sense because that person is cheating and manipulating the programming of the game. Oh well THQ will just end up losing more customers and they will crumble and hopefully THEY will learn from this mistake!

Bye bye THQ and WWE, bad move for a company already in financial struggles, only people playing this shit in a years time will be boosters.

From what I read you can reach about rank 12 before they ban u. Then 2 weeks after just mop up. Easy. Perma ban? Who cares, we'll be done by then. Fuck you THQ.

How is it bye bye for wwe? They don't need this to succeed. And to tell you the truth so what if THQ doesn't make more WWE games. I'm pretty sure It'll be taken over by EA just like they are doing for UFC, which IMO would do better for a wrestling game then THQ does.

And about time they start banning people for using those modified attributes. Sick and tired of that running, jump clothesline that does a ridiculous amount of damage.

i gotta say the reasons seem completely fine, most of them simply mean don't be disrespectful or offensive towards other players which is a good idea. And as far as boosting it isn't that big of a deal, so people will be missing an achievement (unless you are really playing a lot of games) big deal. I think its a great idea

i gotta say the reasons seem completely fine, most of them simply mean don't be disrespectful or offensive towards other players which is a good idea. And as far as boosting it isn't that big of a deal, so people will be missing an achievement (unless you are really playing a lot of games) big deal. I think its a great idea

i think on a site like this most people want all the achievements possible and it is a big deal

While I can understand why they've set these rules in place, it's still a dick move by THQ. Even more so, since they're going under. If they're this anal about online achievements, why even have them in the first place? I mean older entries in the series never did. Isn't boosting considered a legitimate achievement gaining tactic? I mean yeah, it will affect their precious leaderboards but who really gives a fuck about about leaderboards, I do however give a fuck about my gamerscore. I would much rather boost this with a buddy, than venture into the "smash-my-head-against-a-wall" frustration that is online ranked with randoms. Which by all accounts is already rife with cheaters and explioters.

It's a shame, because the WWE games are really fun games.

I don't think it's cheating if one finds someone on here to actually play with for real and go through a series of matches. Personally I think this is bull cause last week I was playing against someone that had picked Sin Cara but the guy had Brock Lesnar's moveset and there was this weird glitch where he was using it over and over again. Saw the glitch before my very eyes as he was applying this to my caw in high mid-air. I quit the match. Beware folks! User's name is: TMH KnighTz V

I don't think it's cheating if one finds someone on here to actually play with for real and go through a series of matches. Personally I think this is bull cause last week I was playing against someone that had picked Sin Cara but the guy had Brock Lesnar's moveset and there was this weird glitch where he was using it over and over again. Saw the glitch before my very eyes as he was applying this to my caw in high mid-air. I quit the match. Beware folks! User's name is: TMH KnighTz V

And its people doing shit like that that make you want to boost the online achievements rather than try and play legit.

Every WWE game has been full of glitchers online, make the online achievements a joke.

And its people doing shit like that that make you want to boost the online achievements rather than try and play legit.

Every WWE game has been full of glitchers online, make the online achievements a joke.

But here is an idea guys. Don't play games with CAW's search for no-user created content, problem solved. 90% of the people I've played with have hacked, cheated or glitched to no end to win matches. This by using CAW's of course. So there is no point in playing those. I just wish that THQ would actually fucking do something for once about these assholes.

I don't mind they do this. I'm more bothered about completion percentage than Gs, but I also dislike boosting.

People should earn their Gs legit. But that's just me.

you are right, everyone should figure out how to have modded and hacked movesets and play the game fairly with the other hackers and modders. I was going strong, then about 3 weeks ago the hacking modded moveset users have taken over. Went from facing a hacker every 30th match to facing a hacker every other match.

It's pretty hard to do anything when the only thing you can do is hope to reverse one of their moves and figure out cheap explotive moves of your own to counter balance their hacked movesets.

Don't even get me started on the invincible mod's out there either. So boosting is fine if you ask me, especially on a game like this where everyone and their mother is hacking/modding right now. Go find some games without hackers/modders and then come back and say you should earn that GS.

THQ logic, we'll ban people who are boosting to get to the top of the leaderboards. PFFT those guys modding and hacking to get there are fine, they aren't boosting, they are atleast fighting the matches legit...

Edited by Beastmaster

All I see is people cheating and abusing the move-set. I'm only rank 5, and these guys are mostly at rank 8-10

How many times does it need to be said, everyone needs to stop playing with user-created content. Problem solved.

On another note... Has anyone encountered this:

I was in a Divas 1 on 1 match online and I was Lita and my opponent was Kharma and I swear I did like 10 DDT's, a couple hurricanrana's, ddt's off the turnbuckle, 2 twists of fates and 1 Moonsault on top of a bunch of other moves. And he had no damage, I checked the targeting system and everything was in perfect health.

What the fuck was that... Obviously I lost because how are you supposed to beat someone when he takes no damage?

Edited by SweptbackFlame

• 1 month later...

My first match was an asswhoopin'. I had a created character but I nerfed him a bit in the name of fairness but my opponent didn't. Anyway I've played that guy several times since and beat him senseless. I went on a string of matches against another dude who just beat bloody hell out of me even after I was virtually incapable of winning. At first I thought he was just a douche and then I realized he was just trying to get points. I think that's kind of a bummer. I just want to get in and win as fast as possible I don't see the reason for trying to put someone through every corner of the arena and through the announce table in a single match. There does come a point where you're pretty much powerless.

I guess it's kind of like lighting up the scoreboard.

What I really don't get is what happened to the days when you created your own character and then struggled through the story mode getting XP along the way? That was the BEST part of every wrestling game dating back to No Mercy. I appreciated that Attitude Era bit and it was way better than most of 12's campaign, although the Jacob Cass/WCW storyline was pretty entertaining.

It just seems like something is missing and the game could probably use a system where you can't just make a custom character into a god. It could be kind of RPGish and you would max out around 93-95 or something if you won enough round with your character on legend difficulty. That could be sick.

• 1 month later...