Achievements Revealed

Nozza

So here they all are!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/achievements/

Seems to be similar, but a couple of changes to the list.

We have less Veteran specific one's now. 1 achievement, relating to 4 missions, unless these are chapters and all the missions are within them? But I doubt this as the achievement is on 50:gsicon:.

There's seems to be some challenge system in the singleplayer as well. There's a few achievements relating to that plus some score based ones.

We now have some multiplayer related ones/ More to the point, reaching certain levels and even Presitiging. I can see the hate coming already!

Finally the standard zombie lot.

Edited by Nozza

We have less Veteran specific one's now. 1 achievement, relating to 4 missions, unless these are chapters and all the missions are within them? But I doubt this as the achievement is on 50:gsicon:.

There are only three achievements for beating the game on veteran? Beat all the Missions in the Past, Beat all Missions in the Future, Beat the Game on Veteran.

I wonder if Veteran won't be very hard. . .

There's seems to be some challenge system in the singleplayer as well. There's a few achievements relating to that plus some score based ones.

World at War had a Challenge system for the Campaign when you played Co-op. It was pretty similar to the Multiplayer Challenge list. I bet this will be something sort of on the same level.

We now have some multiplayer related ones/ More to the point, reaching certain levels and even Presitiging. I can see the hate coming already!

And here it is. I hate Multiplayer achievements. I don't care what game it is. Multiplayer achievements take the Focus off of playing the game, and make everyone worry about getting the achievements. I hate Multiplayer achievements. Even so, the ones here only add up to 100:gsicon: and will be acquired simply by playing the game enough. As long as the game is closer to the first Black Ops then it is to modern warfare, then playing the game enough shouldn't be a problem.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2332/-kVsYQ==.jpgGiant Accomplishment50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.pngComplete all challenges in Black Ops II.

This does not sound like fun. At least they don't reset when you prestige, but still.

Single player not multiplayer.

So if you play combat training first and get to level 10 you'd miss your chance to get "Welcome to the Club".

Single player not multiplayer.

So if you play combat training first and get to level 10 you'd miss your chance to get "Welcome to the Club".

Not true. Prestige and you can then get it. But, there's not reason why you can't play the training up to level 8, for example, then get the last two up to 10 in public.

Either way, he was talking about the challenges and not multiplayer...

Not true. Prestige and you can then get it. But, there's not reason why you can't play the training up to level 8, for example, then get the last two up to 10 in public.

Oops I meant to put you'll miss your chance to get it that prestige (or whatever you call it before you prestige):confused:

Either way, he was talking about the challenges and not multiplayer...

He said at least they don't reset when you prestige meening hes talking about multiplayer challenges. I said single player not multiplayer as the challenges are for campaign not the multiplayer ones.

I think the wording is a little deceiving "on in a multiplayer public match"

You cant use the training mode past level 10 anyways. So maybe if say you get to level 10 through the training. Then move onto public itll probably still unlock after your first game is completed. Just a guess. Single player challanges will probably be beat this mission on veteran and do this action in the mission that used to be achievements in older cods. Or atleast i hope. That achievement being 50 points worries me. Hopefully its not get x number of kills with each weapon in the campaign. -Zombie achievements usually are tough but thats because i barely play zombie achievements. Looks like im definitely going to have to this time around. For the 1k.

Anybody know what this division ranking the achievement is speaking of?