Achievement Trading/Online Matches Thread

Minty

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, this whole doing the flag boosting once a week just isn't working (fast enough). As I can see, most people here are on everyday anyway, so I was thinking, is there a time that we could all agree on to be able to meet up everyday? I think this would be much quicker than just the weekend. We would get alot more done. What do you all think? Somebody make a suggestion on time so we would know more or less the time of boosting on a daily basis. Thoughts....

Alright, this whole doing the flag boosting once a week just isn't working (fast enough). As I can see, most people here are on everyday anyway, so I was thinking, is there a time that we could all agree on to be able to meet up everyday? I think this would be much quicker than just the weekend. We would get alot more done. What do you all think? Somebody make a suggestion on time so we would know more or less the time of boosting on a daily basis. Thoughts....
I wouldn't be able to make it some days :(

Well it's not about individual people, I'm sorry. I'll be very pissed indeed if I don't finish this before 2008, so I agree with Badboykilla (why didn't you just send me an XBL message?)

I'm good any day of the week, Mon-Fri any time after 4pm until 11pm (EST), Sat 1pm until whenever, Sun whenever I wake up (which is usually 1pm if I stay up late on Sat) until 11pm.

So far we have (GT's):

Me (GNG x0kAd0k) - online frequently

IveBeenBallin7 - online occasionally

A Polish Panda - online frequently

BadBoyKillah89 - online frequently

JEFF BAYLUN - online frequently

MR H1POW3R 13 - online occasionally

RoboJoe420 - online occasionally

xI Dstrukt Ix - online occasionally

Zombie Brigade - online frequently

HigeHige Bandit (met ingame) - online occasionally

appelsause (met ingame) - online frequently

xXxLeIMaJxXx (met ingame) - online occasionally

and Felisin (who was a no-show last weekend) - never seen online

Those were all people from my friends list, and since I copied those names from my list, I believe clicking on them will link directly will take you right to their XBL profile, how convenient. I have even taken the liberty of adding how often I personally have seen these people online, and looking at the list, there's no reason why we should not be able to get at least 1 game done everyday, especially if more of the people that signed up actually play, and add their name to this updated list

count me in if you need more people. i'm online daily.

Count me in. I am on a lot at different times during the day. If you set up a definite time I will do my best to be there.

Note that my disc is not working right now, so I will need some time to pick up another one if we decide to do it.

Edit: I have a new disc but my console is not working. I would still like to do this when I get it back, so please add me!

I dunno if I'll be able to get on that early during the week, but I can try on the weekends. I've had this game since June, and I haven't gone online with it once yet. Just wanted to get all the achievements LEGIT, however getting that many points is gonna be hard because I don't know what I'm doing in this game really. I'll try to get in on this whole boosting thing as often as possible. Please, whoever is doing the whole organization of this, send me a friend request so I can contact you more frequently about this. My GT is SCA BURNSHADOW. Thanks!

Wow, let me know next time you even get on, I definetly can't wait to get in on that.

Yes I'm aware that this will technically be my second Non-Legit achievement, well, if you count the GRAW Leaderboad achievements as only one that is, but at this point I doubt I'll have the time for it.

As I told everyone yesterday (via XBL) I was unable to make it today, however, I was disappointed to hear that you guys did not get anything done today. I will message everyone tonight before I go to sleep, and hopefully that can be rectified. If the de facto leader cannot help a certain day, it is up to one of the 19 other people to take the helm

EDIT: DF, why didn't you tell me you had an x360 account, if I'd have known, I could've got you in on this sooner, obviously you're already on my list. As for GRAW, you know I have the full 1000, but boosting is the ONLY way to accomplish that feat, so I call it legit