Templar/Flag Locations (Discussion)

The Pants Party

Yeah the guide photo's can't be used here, I think they will be removed when a mod sees it.

Anyway...I know the guides are out there, but it gives me a sort of satisfaction to find them myself...I'll keep on making maps

And for future reference The maps are not really exact, the dots are on the good spot but it's hard to pinpoint the Exact location.

Also if anyone wants to use the maps be my guest cause its a community thing I put them here cause I know people will help and edit the maps like influx

Today I will be doing damascus cause I forgot to make it yesterday XD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they don't respawn. i don't know what you people are talking about!

Yes, in some instances they do.

If you run into a Templar and he chases you away somewhere, the game triggers some code. Once it is triggered, that guy is no longer a Templar.

You can kill him and it won't count towards the number of Templars killed. You'd have to go back to the chest when a new Templar respawns and then kill him.

Yes, in some instances they do.

If you run into a Templar and he chases you away somewhere, the game triggers some code. Once it is triggered, that guy is no longer a Templar.

You can kill him and it won't count towards the number of Templars killed. You'd have to go back to the chest when a new Templar respawns and then kill him.

I just kill them, so I've never had one respawn. Also, I'm stuck on 59 templars, anyone know if there are some outside the cities, before you enter sneakily through the gate? Or one in Masyaf maybe? I'm also missing one of the Kingdom flags... I'm starting to lose my mind a little. Last night I dreamt of flags. It's the crackdown orbs all over again except these bastards don't beep when you get close. And I really wish eagle vision would help you locate them easier. Would have made sense since eagle vision is pretty useless in the game.

I'm having some serious problems with the mastyf flags. I found 19/20 but when I look at the map I have no clue which ones I've gotten and which ones I haven't. I've tried using the descriptions but majority of them are "on top of building". I know for a fact two that said "on top of building" were in fact on the ground next to the buildings. Can others share where their missing ones were?

Ok heres the link to another forum where someone has uploaded the maps from the strategy guide, (sorry if this isnt aloud)

Just posting in case someone wants to get to work on producing there own maps ?

Wow.. sure didn't take long for my images to circulate around the intertubes.. I copied those from the E-guide I purchased from Prima. My original post here with those images was taken down (because it's not allowed), so I wouldn't be surprised to see that link removed.

Either way, I'm working on images using the in-game map that will make finding those damn things a bit easier. I'll post cities one by one as I confirm the location of the flags (and have the achievements to back it up). I currently have 4 flags left to find in Damascus, so that'll be the first I post.

wow... templars are getting complicated

My post was really wordy. Basically:

1. Kill a Templar while they're right next to/really close to the chest they stand by, and it will count as one of the Templar kills.

or

2. Kill a Templar after they chase you semi-far away, and it won't count. You will have to go back to the chest to find a respawned Templar.